• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Shot a little late yesterday and lost the horizontal on the scope's reticle. Looks like I'll have to get something else mounted and sighted in tonight.

See you all tomorrow morning.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Nov 16, 2010
    Shot a little late yesterday and lost the horizontal on the scope's reticle. Looks like I'll have to get something else mounted and sighted in tonight.

See you all tomorrow morning.

I'll have a Marlin 795 with a scope available as a loaner if needed, although it hasn't been dialed in. It'll make for an interesting first redcoat though!

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'll have a Marlin 795 with a scope available as a loaner if needed, although it hasn't been dialed in. It'll make for an interesting first redcoat though!

I stuck a new one (to me) on tonight, but didn't make it to the range to sight it in. I'm hoping for the most improved award. ;)

If I remember correctly, the 25 yard berm is really tall.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Well it's 0 dark thirty, up, coffee brewing and it's time to get to packing. I get to introduce Project Appleseed to two new folks today :rockwoot: can't wait to get out to the range and shoot some redcoats. :ar15:

Come on out all you couch bound spring breakers! I promise you will have a great time.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    it was a blast today as always folks. thanks for putting up with me. my friend had a great shoot and we actually ended up with a good amount of folks on the line. 8 total shooters. I think we got in about 4 or more AQT's along with some great history and lots of other drills.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Thought you did a way better job as line boss than I did as shooter. FWTW... LOL

Wishing I was back out there today. What great weather.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Had a great time at the event folks. Thanks so much for making it both educational and fun. Aside from my legs feeling like noodles---I can't wait for another one. Pics to come! Blessings!

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Thought you did a way better job as line boss than I did as shooter. FWTW... LOL

Wishing I was back out there today. What great weather.

Ty sir I appreciate it :). You were shooting fine it was the malfunctions killing you. I agree on wishing I could have been back out there today also lol

hooky

Grandmaster
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Ty sir I appreciate it :). You were shooting fine it was the malfunctions killing you. I agree on wishing I could have been back out there today also lol

You're welcome. I should have been ready for those though. My bad for not being prepared. You on the other hand...

LOL

Despite all that, it was worth it to hear ATM rock out the songs!!

See you on a line again soon. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom