• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    They won't, but responsible gun owners and the NRA need to be perceived as part of the solution, not part of the problem. Now is the time to promote compromise on some things like training, waiting periods, sales through FFLs, etc. (possibly in exchange for national reciprocity) or we will be marginalized in the debate and end up like Britain.

Until you compromise yourself into oblivion. We've compromised on a great deal regarding our freedoms: I have yet to see us win many of them back after we give them away.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    OP is agitating and he accomplished his goal - 16 pages of posts - including me! CT has strict gun control laws. NY, CA, IL have high murder rates and strict gun controls. Come on. The U.K. outlaws handguns and semis and now people just knife each other and the BG has the gun.

You cannot legislate control of people who are nuts.

Last edited:

lionhunt64

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    At Close Range
    Well Said, I believe the # is around 53 million killed since Roe V WADE, but they call it Freedom of Choice, Funny How Tolerance And Common Sense is a One Way Street With the Left

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    My first reaction was to say that the OP must be a woman, but that would be offensive to the ladies of this site.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    OP is agitating and he accomplished his goal - 16 pages of posts - including me! CT has strict gun control laws. NY, CA, IL have high murder rates and strict gun controls. Come on. The U.K. outlaws handguns and semis and now people just knife each other and the BG has the gun.

You cannot legislate control of people who are nuts.

I have given out too much rep but I wanted to say it is good to have people with their head screwed on right in the education profession.

:+1:

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I can't believe I'm sayin this buy this school shooting is the final straw!! I'm a strong NRA member and supporter,

ROT IN HELL ADAM LANZA

STOP TREATING ME LIKE ****!!! I POSTED THIS AS A WAY TO RAISE AWARENESS OF THIS HORRIBLE TRADEGY

I MY SELF OWN 7+ GUNS AND THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION SO I THERFORE LOVE MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

!!!!!!!!!!!STOP HARRASING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you need the address to BGPD to turn in your guns?

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    liberal pet causes....abortion...we can't call them out, its not allowed in the realm of intellectuals. "WE" gun owners and enthusiasts are the dealers of death, just ask them.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    If a madman wants to kill people he will find a way. Whether it be a bomb, a knife, a club, a plane, a car, a truck, a rock does not matter. The deed will be done. And no amount of laws will stop the madness. Only those that have no understanding of the human mind will believe that laws will stop a criminal action.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    sure

While there making some more gun laws they should also outlaw drugs too.... ohh wait.......:patriot:

This is deff not my original thought i read it somewhere and it made me smile hope the original poster can see the sarcasm.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I have been giving this a lot of thought since yesterday. I had a employee ask me if I would still feel the same about my gun rights if it had been one of my 2 children that died in that school.......after some thought I said yes. I wouldn't blame the car if a drunk driver hit us and killed one of them, I would blame the driver of that car.

Another question in my mind is in all of these recent shootings, congress woman giffords, Colorado, Oregon, and now the school shooting the age of the gun man seem to be in there early 20's. maybee there is something there? Maybe violence on tv and video games desensitizing and or glorifying death. This is the age group that has non stop played video games. Boy saying it the video hames fault but maybe pshycologically how the person processes it.

Idk, just a thought?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Until you compromise yourself into oblivion. We've compromised on a great deal regarding our freedoms: I have yet to see us win many of them back after we give them away.

What planet are you living on?

Regarding gun rights, what compromises are you referring to? Overall, gun rights advocates are on a 25-year winning streak. Shall-issue, castle doctrine in many states, court rulings, end of AWB, etc. - lost of stuff has been won back.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I agree 110%. We need to tighten up and decrease the number of places where hand guns and self protection are not allowed.

I believe in ZERO. Zero is the number we must achieve. Zero is a nice number to defend also.

Thank you India for giving the World the number Zero.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    While there making some more gun laws they should also outlaw drugs too.... ohh wait.......:patriot:

This is deff not my original thought i read it somewhere and it made me smile hope the original poster can see the sarcasm.

You disgust me. If you're going to take away my guns you can't take away my drugs. I need some sort of a hobby.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    I have been giving this a lot of thought since yesterday. I had a employee ask me if I would still feel the same about my gun rights if it had been one of my 2 children that died in that school.......after some thought I said yes. I wouldn't blame the car if a drunk driver hit us and killed one of them, I would blame the driver of that car.

Another question in my mind is in all of these recent shootings, congress woman giffords, Colorado, Oregon, and now the school shooting the age of the gun man seem to be in there early 20's. maybee there is something there? Maybe violence on tv and video games desensitizing and or glorifying death. This is the age group that has non stop played video games. Boy saying it the video hames fault but maybe pshycologically how the person processes it.

Idk, just a thought?

I'm sorry, but I think that blaming video games and movies is just as idiotic as blaming guns for shootings. The basic fact is that it takes a deeply disturbed person to do these kinds of things. This is not about desensitization, this is about a mental sickness that runs deeper than societal influences. These guys are suicidal, and they try to go out with a bang. Not only do they not value the lives of others, they don't even have functioning self preservation instincts.

Society can't make monsters like this. Society makes thugs, gangsters, and wife beaters, not mass murderers and serial killers. It takes chemical problems, extreme psychological trauma, etc. to make these animals.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm sorry, but I think that blaming video games and movies is just as idiotic as blaming guns for shootings. The basic fact is that it takes a deeply disturbed person to do these kinds of things. This is not about desensitization, this is about a mental sickness that runs deeper than societal influences. These guys are suicidal, and they try to go out with a bang. Not only do they not value the lives of others, they don't even have functioning self preservation instincts.

Society can't make monsters like this. Society makes thugs, gangsters, and wife beaters, not mass murderers and serial killers. It takes chemical problems, extreme psychological trauma, etc. to make these animals.

I've played violent video games, watched pretty graphically violent movies, listened to music that glorified violence, and grew up playing war. We'd even have BB gun wars. I really enjoy going out and playing paintball with friends. That is entertainment. The majority of people understand that these things are entertainment. I'd totally agree that it takes a deeply disturbed person to do things like this and all the video games/music/movies in the world aren't going to be creating the people that commit these types of acts.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    556898_417008125046888_865500471_n.jpg

Top Bottom