Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Last edited:

rkgoodhew11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    HA! Think of how much money Dana Safety Supply is losing on that decision. They might be the only store in the USA that actually have any "assault weapons" in stock anymore.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Hehe, "Sparks" the former LEO guy in the comments says you don't need a semi/auto for home defense because it is not tactful, and you don't need it to hunt with because you look silly.
    Glad the Sheriff made that decision!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thanks for the post, I think I have been to that store but I went to a lot of gunstores in the Atlanta area while at Benning. Kudos to the Sheriff for telling them to get lost, except for a couple of liberals posting they are getting slammed on FB. I don't know what these companies are thinking? Why they think capitulating to the anti-gunners is going to do them any good is beyond me, it's not like they were customers or anything. Like i've said before this isn't 1994 anymore, EBR's are much more mainstream now, everybody uses them, even the cops were slamming them on FB for denying sales to everybody.

jkershner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    An unquiet solace
    That is one stand-up Sheriff. He made the right decision, and he struck exactly the right tone in the letter to the supplier. No histrionics, just a beautiful, clear explanation. Well done.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    My mom used to own a home on Oconee Co. The police out there were always stand up people when it came to gun owner rights. I'm a bit saddened that a store I used to frequent in GA has taken that stance though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Funny cop joke:
    Hello, is this the Police?"
    "Yes. What do you want?"
    "I'm calling to report about my neighbor Billy Smith! He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood."
    "Thank you very much for the call, sir."
    The next day, the Police descend on Billy’s house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swore at Billy and left
    The phone rings at Billy's house: "Hey, Billy Bob! Did the Police come?"
    "Yeah!"
    "Did they chop your firewood?"
    "Yep."
    "Merry Christmas, Buddy"

Top Bottom