• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I would say pure H2O is likely best. I drink two glasses of water a day, more on my days offs. I like the "pure" H20, though I can understand about wanting something to taste. I would suggest this:

Lemon Water, Lemon Recipe, Lime Recipe, Orange Recipes for Diet

I've tried True Lemon and it is good. You might only need one packet, or could use two. Just put into the water and shake or stir.

If you are into "recovery" protein stuff, you could try this product:

Designer WheyPremium Whey Isolate Protein 2GO® Drink Mix - Lemonade |

Very good lemonade taste, but has the odor of protein which I can't stand.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I like 100% cranberry juice, apple juice, and orange juice. You can water them down and they still taste good. For plain water you can add lemon or lime concentrate. Natural fruit juices do have lots of natural sugar (fructose) but they are still good for you. Just make sure you know it contains calories, while water doesn't.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I drink a lot of water - 4 or 5 24oz bottles a day. I use Mio in them. You can get it at Walmart or probably any grocery. The Sweet Tea flavor is really good. The lemonade is good too. For my last physical, I took a bottle to my doc to show him. He did some online research as we talked and gave it a thumbs up. I used to drink that much diet Dew. He said the Mio is better for me.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've been trying to do more and more water to get to the recommended amounts. Silly question; Does the needing to pee every ten minutes or so go away over time?

Back in football days and doing heavy lifting, a lot of cardio, and boxing workouts, yeah it did go away after a week or so. I've picked up 2 Brita filter bottles in an effort to have better tasting water around as much as possible and the nonstop bathroom trips haven't gone away just yet. Some of the books I've got about boxing conditioning and workouts had some really good sports drink recipes.

Kind of odd though, when I was around 2 gallons of water and a 32 oz. Gatorade mixed 50/50 with water was when I had my kidney stones. When I was drinking sodas most of the time, I never had any issues.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I like plain iced tea without any kind of sweetener.

Drinking Tazo Iced Green Tea right now.

Whatever, it's good. Has lemon and mint flavors in it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would say pure H2O is likely best. I drink two glasses of water a day, more on my days offs. I like the "pure" H20, though I can understand about wanting something to taste. I would suggest this:

Lemon Water, Lemon Recipe, Lime Recipe, Orange Recipes for Diet

I've tried True Lemon and it is good. You might only need one packet, or could use two. Just put into the water and shake or stir.

If you are into "recovery" protein stuff, you could try this product:

Designer WheyPremium Whey Isolate Protein 2GO® Drink Mix - Lemonade |

Very good lemonade taste, but has the odor of protein which I can't stand.
    So by "pure" H2O (not H20), you mean distilled?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I drink a lot of water - 4 or 5 24oz bottles a day. I use Mio in them. You can get it at Walmart or probably any grocery. The Sweet Tea flavor is really good. The lemonade is good too. For my last physical, I took a bottle to my doc to show him. He did some online research as we talked and gave it a thumbs up. I used to drink that much diet Dew. He said the Mio is better for me.

I'm working my way though Cherry Blackberry right now.

Never used to drink much water (was a Diet Pepsi addict). I've needed to drop soda from my diet, and I really dislike plain water. With a shot of some flavor, though, I can go through several liters a day.

Top Bottom