• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Originally Posted by Maddawg : "Only 2 defining American Forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier..... One died for your Soul....the other for your Freedom...."

Strange, I always thought Jesus was Judean. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not picky....just Watching.

serious_cat.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Sigh. Why don't you guys just join up with the legal, constitutional militia. There are plenty of them around.

We have plenty of self created militias around here. They are called Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Outlaws MC and many more.

We don't need another self created militia in my AO. Please stay away.

But if I was to join your group, could I be a Colonel too? But, who will issue my Commision? Have you ever seen an actual Commision? Or do we decide on Saturday morning in the coffe shop who gets to be the Colonel next month?

These threads are tiresome, but I am sure you will get lots of responses from eager, innocent volunteers. As for me, I have you guys figured out.

Here we go. I am ready.....Fire away.

O goody, another militia...

I'm curious, who do you answer too?

Do you work with the Indiana Guard Reserve? You know, the real militia. Do you have authorzation to where bdu's? Can I see said authorization? Also your charter from the Indiana State Assembly would be nice? Or do I have to give a total stranger all my personal info before hand?

I saw your website. Did you fill sandbags during any of indianas' floods? Or is your group just about the gun's? It did say natural disasters, did it not?

Just as a side note, I too an former military. Make with the credentials then we'll go from there.

Just thought I would throw this out there..

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." - George Mason

Aren't we already "the Militia"? The Indiana Guard Reserve, technically, is an army, not a "militia", is it not? :dunno:

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Groan... I have been holding my breath, waiting for this.

There are legal militias everywhere that people can be a part of.

The first is your County Sheriff's Reserves or Police Reserves. Your Sheriff is the first line of defense against a tyrannical central government. You should be having your discussions now with your Sheriff regarding his plans in the event of major disruption.

Another option is the IGR which is a civilian group that is equipped and trained and authorized by the State's Adjutant General. Uniforms, training, and a chain of command are in place and have been used in prior times of National Emergency.

Another possibilty is the Civil Air Patrol, the Official Air Force Auxilary. The Indiana Wing has custody of several aircraft and many vehicles and hundreds of volunteers who are tested in regular excersizes to test their response to various scenarios. A statewide communications ability is a large part of CAP's emergency response capability. Join up with your CAP Squadron to learn more.

The table top Organizations will never figure into official efforts in a genuwine state of emergency.

You and your groups ability to survive in the woods for a week or two mean nothing. Your DOCUMENTED, mandatory training that is required by a higher authority and a chain of command up to the Governor are priority.

A militia is not legal or recognized unless it is authorized and equipped by government.

I will send you a PM that I do not want to post here because it might be viewed as imflammatory

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Groan... I have been holding my breath, waiting for this.

There are legal militias everywhere that people can be a part of.

The first is your County Sheriff's Reserves or Police Reserves. Your Sheriff is the first line of defense against a tyrannical central government. You should be having your discussions now with your Sheriff regarding his plans in the event of major disruption.

Another option is the IGR which is a civilian group that is equipped and trained and authorized by the State's Adjutant General. Uniforms, training, and a chain of command are in place and have been used in prior times of National Emergency.

Another possibilty is the Civil Air Patrol, the Official Air Force Auxilary. The Indiana Wing has custody of several aircraft and many vehicles and hundreds of volunteers who are tested in regular excersizes to test their response to various scenarios. A statewide communications ability is a large part of CAP's emergency response capability. Join up with your CAP Squadron to learn more.

The table top Organizations will never figure into official efforts in a genuwine state of emergency.

You and your groups ability to survive in the woods for a week or two mean nothing. Your DOCUMENTED, mandatory training that is required by a higher authority and a chain of command up to the Governor are priority.

A militia is not legal or recognized unless it is authorized and equipped by government.

I will send you a PM that I do not want to post here because it might be viewed as imflammatory

I will read the info you sent me, however, can you show me where Constitutionally, and/or legally, there is a such thing as a "legal militia" or more importantly, an illegal militia? :dunno:

The 2nd Amendment mentions "the Militia" and it predates the National and State organized guards..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    All of this when it's announced that preppers are being added to the watch lists. I think a lot of people are being played.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    All of this when it's announced that preppers are being added to the watch lists. I think a lot of people are being played.

Everyone is enjoying this thread and you come along and get all serious.

Jclark, we need a new latrine for the party pooper.

Top Bottom