picture.php

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Just thought I would throw this out there..

Aren't we already "the Militia"? The Indiana Guard Reserve, technically, is an army, not a "militia", is it not? :dunno:

The Guard Reserve, as far as I can tell, is a volunteer group which serves at the direction of the state Adjutant General and the rest of the civil command hierarchy. They aren't under arms, but they do wear standard uniforms.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Y'all can't have your Lt. General Bacon... Ima gall durn Knight, beeches! And this is my Poontoon.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg[/ame]

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    How did you get to that point? Because his name is David and lives in butler? A liitle bit of a long shot, don't you think?

His full name is listed on the watchman website. However, the guy arrested in the ops link was a JR. It could be the guys son or even non-related.

Personally, I feel without the complete information I would think it would be a good thing to delete the link. We have no idea even if the man in the article was convicted.

Last edited:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    His full name is listed on the watchman website. However, the guy arrested in the ops link was a JR. It could be the guys son or even non-related.

Personally, I feel without the complete information I would think it would be a good thing to delete the link. We have no idea even if the man in the article was convicted.

Same first & last name, same location, same age = probably the same guy.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I should point out neither the middle name, likeness, nor if he is jr. sr. whatever of the good Col. is known. these would strike me as important factors before any rumors get too much steam.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I should point out neither the middle name, likeness, nor if he is jr. sr. whatever of the good Col. is known. these would strike me as important factors before any rumors get too much steam.

I can answer one of those.

David C. "Stubby" Nantz Sr., North Vernon

David C. “Stubby” Nantz Sr., 72, of North Vernon, died at 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at Jennings Health Care Center.
    Funeral services will be conducted at noon Monday at Sawyer–Pickett Funeral Home in North Vernon. Calling will be from 10 a.m. until service time Monday. Burial will be at Scaffold Lick Cemetery in Blocher.
    Memorial contributions may be made to the family through the funeral home.
    Mr. Nantz is survived by sons, David Nantz Jr., of North Vernon, Larry and Jason Nantz, both of Butlerville, and Tony Joe Nantz of Tennessee; a brother, Tony Nantz of Butlerville; sisters, Eva, Faye, Hollie, Shirley, Virginia and Helen; seven grandchildren; and two great–grandchildren

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can answer one of those.

David C. "Stubby" Nantz Sr., North Vernon

David C. “Stubby” Nantz Sr., 72, of North Vernon, died at 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at Jennings Health Care Center.
    Funeral services will be conducted at noon Monday at Sawyer–Pickett Funeral Home in North Vernon. Calling will be from 10 a.m. until service time Monday. Burial will be at Scaffold Lick Cemetery in Blocher.
    Memorial contributions may be made to the family through the funeral home.
    Mr. Nantz is survived by sons, David Nantz Jr., of North Vernon, Larry and Jason Nantz, both of Butlerville, and Tony Joe Nantz of Tennessee; a brother, Tony Nantz of Butlerville; sisters, Eva, Faye, Hollie, Shirley, Virginia and Helen; seven grandchildren; and two great–grandchildren

Yes I saw that, 2. However we still don't know if Col. David Nantz is David Nantz jr. And I still don't see any middle name on OP's website. Also, I'm fairly certain the rules of the forum say no quoting other websites without permission without correct citing.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can't get on the myspace with this computer. However, It should be stated that this still an alleged crime. Innocent till proven guilty.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom