• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Here is one of them internet find people thingys and if you notice it does list a David C and David L in the same areas.

FWIW, I ain't taking sides, HOWEVER, what about that arrest thing? what was the outcome if it was you Mr Nantz?

With my background and experience I can say alot of folks get arrested, don't mean they did it, charges are dropped all the time for various reasons.

Care to verify or deny sir?

"david nantz, Indiana": Veromi's People Search and Business Directory=

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you go to the myspace page there is a link there that says "check us out" that goes directly to the watchmens page so it appears that the David Nantz on the myspace page and the David Nantz on the watchmens page are the same person

Last edited:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Regardless of its truth this is why you don't join groups of this nature over the net. You don't know the people, who they really are.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If you go to the myspace page there is a link there that says "check us out" that goes directly to the watchmens page so it appears that the David Nance on the myspace page and the David Nance on the watchmens page are the same person

Still, being arrested for a crime and found guilty for a crime are 2 different things.

Maddawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Lexington,IN
    Yes I am the same man as in the photo...I was arrested due to a step daughter being mad at me for being a parent and not letting her have her way...I was never convicted as a matter of fact the charges were dropped ...BUT, the newspapers never print those facts...I do have the court papers and the local newspaper article that was placed in my hometown paper after I had contacted my local editor of the paper....If any one cares to see them I can show the legal court papers dismissing those charges as well as the local papers printing of the prosecutors office report of me being innocent................and by the way I did forgive the stepdaughter for her actions...GOD BLESS you one and all

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Yes I am the same man as in the photo...I was arrested due to a step daughter being mad at me for being a parent and not letting her have her way...I was never convicted as a matter of fact the charges were dropped ...BUT, the newspapers never print those facts...I do have the court papers and the local newspaper article that was placed in my hometown paper after I had contacted my local editor of the paper....If any one cares to see them I can show the legal court papers dismissing those charges as well as the local papers printing of the prosecutors office report of me being innocent................and by the way I did forgive the stepdaughter for her actions...GOD BLESS you one and all

Well now everybody knows your side, and the lingering questions of who you are.

Now on with the regularly scheduled chaos.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well. There u go. Internet rumor crushed. However the question about the organization still remain. Wearing bdu's and carrying a rifle do not make a soldier anymore than sticking feathers in ur butt and flapping ur arms makes u a chicken.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    In my book there is no need to present any further proof and I have no reason to doubt the validity of your version of the unfortunate events that took place. I appreciate you stepping up to present your side and at this point I wish you well.

gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    Sigh. Why don't you guys just join up with the legal, constitutional militia. There are plenty of them around.

We have plenty of self created militias around here. They are called Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS13, Outlaws MC and many more.

We don't need another self created militia in my AO. Please stay away.

But if I was to join your group, could I be a Colonel too? But, who will issue my Commision? Have you ever seen an actual Commision? Or do we decide on Saturday morning in the coffe shop who gets to be the Colonel next month?

These threads are tiresome, but I am sure you will get lots of responses from eager, innocent volunteers. As for me, I have you guys figured out.

Here we go. I am ready.....Fire away.

agreed! :patriot:

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, this has been a darn good thread.

Whilst I'm not a fan of militias, support groups and the like, I take my hat off to Maddawg because it seems like he really does care about the direction of this country. And that's more than I can say about most people in Washington.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I have been gone for about 24 hours and find it awesome this thread is still open and in "fun mode". This is a rough bunch, and keeps me laughing.

As far as the Colonel's recruitment offer, I am gratified to see so many clear heads here on INGO.

A picture is worth a thousand words.......just sayin'.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Haha, I haven't been on since Saturday, and I am SHOCKED to see this is still on here. How did I go so long without joining INGO?

That being said, I do agree with the people pointing out there are "legal" (i mean well organized and ran by a "real" chain of command) militias that you can join and help "the cause" if SHTF. If you want to have a group of friends that meet once a month and go out into the woods for "training", fine by me, but call it what it is... A group of friends hanging out in the woods.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well. There u go. Internet rumor crushed. However the question about the organization still remain. Wearing bdu's and carrying a rifle do not make a soldier anymore than sticking feathers in ur butt and flapping ur arms makes u a chicken.

It doesn't?? I better climb off the roof then, I was getting ready for my maiden flight. Thanks for the heads-up! The neighbors are staring anyway... :D

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I just read all 20 pages of this thread without skipping a beat.

Maddawg, I have no hesitation to say I admire your patriotism.

While the skeptical, comical side of INGO members crushing 'militia threads' will never vanish,
    I have all due respect to you for being upfront, honest and open to admitting truth to the face of thousands.

I think your morale and intent to your group is superb...
    But the fact remains, if you don't realign your intent > website first impression...
    You won't have much impact to most members here.

Rock on, brother.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Glad to hear that those "manufactured" charges were dismissed Maddawg, quick question though, did the prosecutor go after your stepdaughter for filing a false complaint?

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    After a half hour of finally reading this thread I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I am the supreme commander of bacon production. I produce the Bacon before it can be stored. No where is that finance guy again?

Hmm..my militia is in serious need of bacon. This is a warning that we may attack and fix your bacon right after we fix your bacon and right after our pancake breakfast/mission planning session...if we can get everyone up on time and no one has to mow the lawn or has a ballgame they can't miss. But by golly, then we're coming after your bacon for sure!!:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom