• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Yeah, but if you read everything in the voice of Robbin Williams, like I do, it's hard to take anything seriously.

Wait, some people take things SERIOUSLY on INGO???

So, there really are people who think guns are good, the government does not have our best interest at heart and we really should be stocking up on food for some as-yet-unnamed calamity? Man, I had no idea you guys were so paranoid.

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Everyone wants to be in charge. My dogs formed a militia.... they keep droppin bombs in my dining room. Ha Ha. get it?..... Uh is this thing on???

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Bah, I'm goona go join the 2nd Mass and watch Falling Skies since I've been working and haven't seen the season finale.

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Everyone wants to be in charge. My dogs formed a militia.... they keep droppin bombs in my dining room. Ha Ha. get it?..... Uh is this thing on???

In all seriousness, when the SHTF I don't wanna "rendezvous" with a bunch of wanna be's. Heck I'll bet most wont even show up. You can have your "militia" ,"Watchmen", or whatever catchy name you want to give it. It's just a bunch of untrained, undisciplined, unreliable, arm chair commandos. No thanks!! I'm gonna be protecting my family. That's all that matters.

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    By the way. I'm a Major General on Modern Warfare 2 ( 2nd Prestige ), So does that give me any clout with the INGO militia?:stickpoke:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You guys are all wannabes---At least I'm still active in the Salvation Army Reserves.

:postpics:

Lets see some pics of your "militia" actually doing something productive!!!

2m76ovc.jpg

:dunno:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think an INGO militia would be an awful militia, to be quite honest. All the enemy would need to do is toss a bunch of bacon out, maybe throw in some full auto rifles with steel plates and watermelons set up, and we'd be too entertained to fight anybody. Also, they could destroy us by simply sending in one infiltrator to yell out from one flank of the militia that OC is stupid or that Glocks suck, and we'd end up battling each other. We'd be thrown into chaos before the enemy could even load up a magazine. And if the infiltrator called them "clips" instead of "magazines," that would end the INGO world.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I have been extremely under-impressed with every Militia and militia member I have met over the past 20 years. Join OUR military and serve or if you don't trust our Gov't. then learn to protect yourself on your own.

Besides being a self-appointed Colonel, "I'm also tax collector, captain of the fire brigade and chairman of the non-partisan anti-Chinese league"! "Yep, I'm a man of many parts."

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    I think an INGO militia would be an awful militia, to be quite honest. All the enemy would need to do is toss a bunch of bacon out, maybe throw in some full auto rifles with steel plates and watermelons set up, and we'd be too entertained to fight anybody. Also, they could destroy us by simply sending in one infiltrator to yell out from one flank of the militia that OC is stupid or that Glocks suck, and we'd end up battling each other. We'd be thrown into chaos before the enemy could even load up a magazine. And if the infiltrator called them "clips" instead of "magazines," that would end the INGO world.

Here's a foolproof INGO trap: A gigantic piece of velcro. Given the amount of cordura, moral patches, blood-type patches, punisher patches, "bang one, bang 'em all" patches, "pork eating crusader patches" and velcro'd molle maxpedition gear sported per square inch, there's a good chance you could immobilize a few dozen per trap if they were to walk close enough by. :draw:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom