• Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Looks awesome!

watchmen+movie.jpg

We have to walk around with our blue dongs hanging out? On second thought, I'm in! :rockwoot:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Is this their motto?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' "

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Good, bad or ugly, there are too many splinter groups of all shades and varieties which makes it almost impossible to find the right one to support, let alone join. I'm not saying the original post is right or wrong.

I'm simply stating the obvious: United we stand, divided we fall.

What we unite on may make or break us.

On a more national level, The Tea Party is a good example of splintering to the extent of becoming ineffective by it. Now relax killroy. I didn't say they are ineffective. I did imply that the party concept is at risk. That said, we badly need a strong third party, one that will break the two party dictatorship.

Most American Citizens that frequent INGO (or other similar sites) are individuals by nature to the point of being loners to some degree. This is a quality in my book but blindly following anyone, especially a militia-like organization and the associated risk is asking too much right now. Do as you must but most people are just trying to make it through another day, feed their family and get up and do it all over again, hopefully.

1. Is there a better way than the traditional militia ?

2. Can a group of like minded INGO members within their region overcome the need for ranked leadership and instead focus on the strength of each person and ultimately the unit ?

3. Can modern men and women stretch their mind past the old: "but it has always been this way" rubbish ?

I can follow an order if it is not in conflict with my core values. If I'm to carry out an order in some future domestic conflict scenario, it must be for a solid reason AND for the betterment of the people I'm working with AND not to feed someone's ego.

I would prefer to carry out the "task" if it is within my skill level. It could be something as simply as (for example) keep the rabbits out of the community garden and report any unusual activities. It's not always about guns.

So far, the "need" to join anything beyond INGO is just not needed. When/if it ever becomes needed, be wary of anyone trying to take command. If leadership is needed, they don't have to say much, you just know it. I've been around awhile and this is a very, very rare quality.

And a special note to the Moderators or Watchers of the Web who are probably waiting for me to say the wrong thing - I won't so chill out. It's all in "scenario" language and like many others on INGO, we are here to sort things out peacefully and prepare for the unknown, because that is what it is.

Have a nice day. :patriot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ^^^ I gotta rep this guy! Hell, the way you get your point across, I'd probably join your militia.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom