Was There A Server That Was Seized In Germany In The 2020 Election? Revisited 2024.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Was A Server Seized In Germany, In The 2020 Election, That Held The Evidence Of Election Fraud?

• Total voters

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And just what would that evidence be? A video of guys in jackets that say “military intelligence good guys” while the guys they play tug of war with over a computer box have jackets that say “CIA bad guys”. His whole schtick is getting old. If we look back at other monumental events did we have any more evidence for them than we have for this situation?
    What Mike thinks he has:

1725729263117.png

What Mike actually has:
    1725729413850.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sure. They fix elections around the world, but they certainly wouldn't do it here.

Every establishment politician is against Trump. The 51 or so intel guys are against Trump.

But sure, no one messed with the votes (that millions saw disappear with their own eyes on TV) or screwed with the voting machines.

This past election was 100% on the up and up...
    Oh, I think that the CIA would do it here. It's that whole pesky appeal to possibility fallacy that gets in the way of rationally deciding what to believe.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who says it was meant as a joke? Could it not be that the CIA killed Powell's Kraken of promised evidence preventing it from getting delivered in order to discredit her?
    That's entirely possible. If there were kraken involving the CIA, it's not hard to imagine that they would do something like that to keep it from getting out. I mean. We watch the movies. That's how it works. Do we have more than imagination to cause us to believe that the CIA did a midnight raid in Germany to seize servers? If we believe that thing, what's our rationale?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I misunderstood you if that is what you meant. It is clear TPTB discredited Powell. I doubt she ever had the actual evidence in her possession, but do believe either those she trusted enough to put her reputation on the line showed or told her of such evidence. Good to see you in the fray, hope all is well for you.
    She got discredited. Was the discrediting fabricated, or did she earn it? We probably won't get to know the truth, if she actually ever did have the Kraken. But you believe she did. If it were the other way, with exact same circumstances, I strongly suspect you'd think the Democrat counterpart deserved being discredited for making such wild unsubstantiated claims.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, "why wouldn't they," in absence of other evidence pointing to it happening, does not support that they did. It supports that they could have, which I have never denied.

All it serves is to support that it's possible. Not everything that is possible has happened. But what you guys are suggesting is that we should believe any claim without corroborating evidence, that something happened just because it could have happened.
    I see you don't subscribe to the multiverse theory

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm curious. Why does it matter so much that I neither believe it happened nor disbelieve it happened?

Mike passes it off as normalcy bias, which I guess is a defense one could take. But not an effective one that passes scrutiny. It's like something you say to deflect from points you can't counter.

If I had normalcy bias I would not believe it's even possible to have happened. But what I actually believe is similar to what you believe. The establishment would do whatever they think is necessary to preserve their power. You think that means every claim made must be true, because they would do it. I'd rather believe what's. Or what I can reasonably say is true, given the available information. And if the available information doesn't connect the dots necessary to give me confidence that the thing is true enough, I'm not afraid to say I don't know. But you guys act like that's a bad thing.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    No worries. The skin is still thick it's the innards that aren't holding up so well lately.
    Sending prayers, hope you make a turnaround.
    I'm curious. Why does it matter so much that I neither believe it happened nor disbelieve it happened?

Mike passes it off as normalcy bias, which I guess is a defense one could take. But not an effective one that passes scrutiny. It's like something you say to deflect from points you can't counter.

If I had normalcy bias I would not believe it's even possible to have happened. But what I actually believe is similar to what you believe. The establishment would do whatever they think is necessary to preserve their power. You think that means every claim made must be true, because they would do it. I'd rather believe what's. Or what I can reasonably say is true, given the available information. And if the available information doesn't connect the dots necessary to give me confidence that the thing is true enough, I'm not afraid to say I don't know. But you guys act like that's a bad thing.
    And IMO, Trump is foolish for announcing all he will do, if he gets back in. He's building up those against him even more...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sending prayers, hope you make a turnaround.

And IMO, Trump is foolish for announcing all he will do, if he gets back in. He's building up those against him even more...

You'll probably get a sound talking to for saying Trump is foolish about anything. But anyway, it's not helping him with TPTB. But, I wouldn't say it's foolish exactly. It's what his supporters want to hear. I think it helps him win with the people. But it's definitely not endearing him with the establishment.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I always thought normalcy bias was a tendency to believe one thing over the other.

Mike had educated me that even skepticism to believe anything is a normalcy bias.

I am starting to wonder if everything is normalcy bias....which would make it normal. And if it's normal then normalcy bias is redundant.

I also noticed normalcy bias entered his vocabulary in heavy rotation which makes me wonder if he just took a psychology or a logic class because it's pretty normal for newly learned concepts to be identified more frequently even if erroneously. That's just normalcy bias.

Then again I don't think Mike is normal. I don't think i am normal.

But that could just be my normalcy bias of believing that everyone is special.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I always thought normalcy bias was a tendency to believe one thing over the other.

Mike had educated me that even skepticism to believe anything is a normalcy bias.

I am starting to wonder if everything is normalcy bias....which would make it normal. And if it's normal then normalcy bias is redundant.
    I mean. I love this reasoning.
    I also noticed normalcy bias entered his vocabulary in heavy rotation which makes me wonder if he just took a psychology or a logic class because it's pretty normal for newly learned concepts to be identified more frequently even if erroneously. That's just normalcy bias.
    I think Bug used it once or twice and then Mike picked up on it. Or Idunno, maybe it was visa versa.

Then again I don't think Mike is normal. I don't think i am normal.

But that could just be my normalcy bias of believing that everyone is special.

I think we should address normalcy bias thing as used on the internet to support extraordinary claims.

It's a tendency for people to disbelieve that some extraordinary event will affect themselves. So, say the TV is blaring tornado warnings, it's coming your way, you see the radar on the screen and the hot weather chick pointing at the place in that red splotch on the radar screen where the tornado is. She points to where it's headed, which is right near you. So instead of taking cover, you think it's no big deal and you don't take sufficient action to protect yourself. You might even go outside to see it.

I've seen explanations that normalcy bias is the opposite of situational awareness. Now Mike might be encouraged by that to insist that he's the one who is situationally aware, yet without being curious about his own biases.

But anyway, this thread is fun and all, but there's a lot more INGO to read. Also, I have to mentally prepare myself for Mike's epic takedown of me. I can only imagine it will be a lot like the promised Kraken that would have come, but for the CIA subverting it.

Top Bottom