Was There A Server That Was Seized In Germany In The 2020 Election? Revisited 2024.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Was A Server Seized In Germany, In The 2020 Election, That Held The Evidence Of Election Fraud?

• Total voters

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I never made it my only point, but without capability the rest of the point is moot. If a guy was murdered by a .38, and the suspect had motive, and opportunity, but the suspect has no arms he lacks capability.
    Well, you did. You spent paragraphs building a case that it's possible, and not much on evidence that even a raid took place. There's a lot of distance between having the motivation, opportunity, and capability of this server farm where this data was being fed, and that the raid even happened. Nothing outside of the McInerney's claims gives a clue that it ever happened. The claim says that they actually seized the server farms. Powell's promise of Kraken was based on that. But then nothing came of it.

We all saw the votes change. Experts testified that the vote tally patterns were not random. Something happened. This topic seems likely.
    Okay. Since we're talking about the logic/rationale for how we assess likelihood, if we grant that this is true, how does that prove that US special forces loyal to Trump seized a server farm in Frankfort, controlled by the CIA? If this happened as claimed, they got the data. What's next? Why did the Kraken not come? How does the lack thereof push you towards, it likely happened?

I went back and looked at a link I had at the time to a European news article, gone. Other information I saw at the time cannot be found today. I know I saw it and read it, some I posted, but I cannot find it anywhere now. You don’t have to believe me but does it seem far fetched that it was scrubbed?
    I mean it's far fetched that it even happened. We're already past far fetched.

51% baby is all I’m saying…
    Well, based on far fetched stuff that you seem quite willing to believe, whereas, if the shoe was on the other foot you might rightly see how far fetched it is without the ideological motivation to believe it.

What reason does he have to lie? You keep saying that but never tell us the reason he lies.
    How many times do I need to say it. Do you just skip over that part? I made this point years ago when it happened even. If you're on the losing side, it is advantageous to maximize a sentiment where people distrust the election, especially if you're going to try some **** to stay in office.

Trump would probably be 10-15 points in front of Kamala if he hadn't talked about martial law, and suspending the constitution, and then attempting that idiotic elector scheme. Democrats pulled off whatever they pulled off, even if you want to call it "the steal". He should have maintained poise, and fight another day. So now, the other day is here, the fight is on, and people who might have voted for Trump, because they see that Kamala is bat **** crazy and incapable of leading the country, think he tried to pull off a coup.

If they reported what others said how did they create a narrative?
    There's the claim. They provided whatever filler to make the story.

I find this topic fascinating. I don’t believe TPTB would perpetrate this from the US.

Rigged, stolen, play with euphemisms but the end result is the same. With our famously insecure elections true audits are not possible. That is a feature not a bug.
    If anything, far more legal and illegal votes for Biden were secured through mail-in voting than through tally flipping. Remember the polls where ~1/3 of voters admitted to cheating? You can't realistically audit that. If they flipped numbers electronically, it's not that it's no big deal. It's that it pales in comparison to a third of voters cheating.

The story is that those looking for evidence attempted a raid on a server farm and clashed with the CIA in the attempt to obtain that data. It was reportedly in Germany.

Oh, you need to find the video of an interview with McInerney where he lays out the claim in much more detail. According to him, the alleged raid was successful. They possibly lost 5 servicemen (he gets the number from a report of 5 men killed in a helicopter crash while training, and claims it was probably from the raid). Nevertheless, he claimed they ultimately seized the server farm and got the data. It's not astonishing to me that despite the promise of Kraken, nothing came of it.

Do you really think they would leave this hanging out. They want to keep you on their side…
    This is the reasoning? You haven't even established a solid rationale that it happened and you're already trying to rationalize why your first rationale doesn't work.

So a respected general tarnishes his reputation over politics? Not buying it, but maybe.
    Oh, I think it's that he's bat-**** crazy. I suspect he believes his own story.

You changed on this topic after it all was over. You wanted it too and have had a tone about you that comes through ever since this occurred. I may have a similar bitterness as well.
    I did change. I was quite skeptical that it happened. Back then I'd have voted not likely if this poll was posted at the time. I became more neutral on it as you posted more information. I thought it was at least possible. So when you started this poll, I voted "I don't know". After researching more, I'm back to not likely.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep, the only info out there is there to debunk the the existence of the story, none of the original stories seem to exist, even on GWP.
    Well, didn't they get sued? May be that they scrubbed it because it was ********.

What claim was that? Oh ya, he called John McCain “Songbird John'" and TPTB came down of FOX News and they capitulated to the mob.

Did John McCain sing? If you report, as an expert, that he did, you better bring the receipts. The more I read about McInerney, I think the only people who believe he's above reproach have some delusions of their own.

We saw the results change right before our eyes.

Experts testified that the changing tallies had patterns that indicate manipulation.
    Again, this is not evidence of the raid that no one seems to be able find any evidence of.

I believe we all agree the CIA has the tools to change vote tallies.

They have a proven motive to change tallies.,.

So tell me why wouldn’t they steal or have “rigged” the election outcome?

Again, all this is appeal to possibility. It's not a valid argument. It's not a reason to believe a claim without stronger evidence that it even happened.

Top Bottom