Was I wrong??? (INGO hat spotted in Evansville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Geeze WTF ??? I'd be thrilled if I was approached by another INGO member.

I would also like meeting other members and that would be why I would wear a :ingo: cap if I had one. (need to check into one) Same reason I wear a NRA cap :yesway:

Well, I seriously doubt the guy is going to out himself here. Sounds like he was a real tool.

Agree here 100%

I just went through 14 pages and the guy never came out...

I have not read all of the post yet, but not surprised! Will read the rest of the post when I get back. Need to run to Warsaw and Mrs. one more is waiting. The safe is unlocked so before she pulls one of the 12's out :draw: and Marches me to the Jeep I will go!:D She is also a Life Time Member of the NRA. Also I will say all of the post I have read here or good and can be quoted.

one more

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    is the ingo hat fitted? i dont wear hats w/ the little snaps in the back.

It's neither of those.

INGO_swag.jpg

The back looks like this:

hat_back.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im from E-vill....but wasnt I,I dont even own a INGO hat yet. kinda odd this guy acted like that,most folks around here are pretty friendly but of course we do have our fair share of the rude ones.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    you guys should look into that.

Oh believe me, we did. I too would prefer a fitted hat, but the cost to produce and then stock various sizes just doesn't work for a group this size. Even with flex-fit, the cost goes WAY up, to the point we wouldn't sell nearly as many.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Oh believe me, we did. I too would prefer a fitted hat, but the cost to produce and then stock various sizes just doesn't work for a group this size. Even with flex-fit, the cost goes WAY up, to the point we wouldn't sell nearly as many.

how disappointing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Aw, man, if I let go of my tight grip on my wallet long enough to buy/had an INGO hat, I'd wear another one on top of it just to accentuate it.

He definitely doesn't sound like a pleasant fellow, though.

Some tips for the gentleman who shares my fair city (and thus shames me as well with his bad behavior):

Step 1: Remove INGO cap.
    Step 2: Remove tinfoil beneath cap.
    Step 3: Replace INGO cap (assuming other members haven't taken it due to your showing grave disrespect).

:ingo:

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I wear a Detroit Red Wings hat. That doesn't mean I'm a goalie. Wearing an INGO hat doesn't mean you're carrying a gun.

That said, INGO is a pretty tight-knit group and fairly "specialized". I would agree that wearing the hat is something of a secret handshake and an invitation to say "hello". I've had more than one person ask me about it and they've ended up joining as a result of our conversation.

well since they joined you thankfully must have not talked about dungeons and dragons with them. good job :D

BoomHeadshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    SW, Indianapolis
    I agree with most others, if the guy had the INGO hat he shouldn't turn into a d-bag when someone asks about it. His fault for having the hat on in the first place. I also agree that he should sell the hat cause he doesnt deserve it.
    :ingo::rockwoot:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Wow. I was down in Evansville last year visiting one of my friends. I brought down a couple rifles and two of my handguns to show off and he had another friend there who was anti-gun, all the way. He was still in college and was completely brainwashed. Anyway, I had my INGO hat and when he went to sleep we super glued it to his head. It was pretty awesome. I left before he woke up, but it was right around the time you're talking about. That's pretty insane. Nah, I completely made up this story. I just couldn't help it, cause no one has come forward yet and I feel it needed some closure.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom