Was I wrong??? (INGO hat spotted in Evansville)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    hello-kitty-hey-baby-panties.jpg

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    I would have told this asswipe to fluck himself in the most extreme manner possible. I on the other hand do enjoy talking to fellow carriers or INGO members I meet on my outings. All of my encounters were very pleasant. And I don't mind talking guns in public. If people are scared of people talking about guns, they can seriously go get bent. I don't call in the National Guard when these tool bags are yelling and laughing at the top of their lungs about Justin Beiber, or Tom Cruise's divorce, or whatever the hell these morons called the "public" like to waste their time on these days.

Okay... now I'm going on a rant. Meh... anyway, this guys birth certificate is an apology from the condom manufacturer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I enjoy meeting folks from ingo. Faces to avatars. All of these encounters have been pleasant for me personally.
    If douche bag did not want to be outed then do not wear an ingo hat. When told to go $%^#myself in situations such as this it usually escalates to unpleasant levels for the douche bag. Having a gun on board and possessing the sack to use it are two completely different things.
    Do not be an A$$ HAT.

Last edited:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I just read every undead post in this thread, and saw a lot of names that aren't on here any longer. Man, those were the days. Then, the rules got stricter and the banhammer really got put to use. I got lucky and just ended up with a few infractions:D

elliotle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    This thread is immortal.

Anyway, probably should have screamed "HE'S GOT A GUN!" If he's going to act like you did that anyway.

monitor51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    West Central IN
    Wow, a thread that is 3 years old, 20 pages long and they guy didn't show. Yes, I looked through every blasted page.

I do have a marketing idea. INGO NINJA SUIT. You can proudly support INGO in public and yet, no one can see you. It's a win win.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I was taught that if a man extends his hand to shake yours, then its very rude not to return the courtesy. What you desbribe is the same thing. It was very rude for him to return a friendly greeting in that manner, especially from a person with a common interest as important as ours.

I personally would welcome meeting other folks from INGO, especially if they made the effort to say hello to me first.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Thanks to printcraft, I just burned up an hour of my life reading this thread. So I reckon I'll bring it back again.
    I wanna get another INGO hat. I ordered a "tactical" cap with Velcro front and rear and put on an INGO patch and an In God We Trust patch. One time I've been asked about it was at the muffler shop by another member.

Top Bottom