• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    maybe its because the investigation is still open but so far i have not heard any confirmed accounts of the suspect actually having any drugs or weapons. could this be another case like the one in tuscon? could the cops have shot each other in the confusion?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    maybe its because the investigation is still open but so far i have not heard any confirmed accounts of the suspect actually having any drugs or weapons. could this be another case like the one in tuscon? could the cops have shot each other in the confusion?

it said his dad thought he did...and no police were actually shot in Tuscon...VERY hard to believe 5 cops would all shoot eachother

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    it said his dad thought he did...and no police were actually shot in Tuscon...VERY hard to believe 5 cops would all shoot eachother

Usually departments are pretty willing to tell the press about their haul. It is interesting we don't know if anything was found or not. Not that it would really matter to me, though. This guys life was ruined because some people wanted to steal his plants.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    @ Destro
    You did see the officer in Tucson stick his firearm between the heads of two fellow officers just to get off a few rounds, yes?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    This guys life was ruined because some people wanted to steal his plants.

if they had a lawful warrant, how is that stealing? it reads more like his life was ruined because he chose to shoot at the cops who entered his home after he didn't answer the door.

For all we know the cops saw the plants in plain view from the street and decided to go get a warrant anyway.

The whole "veteran" part of the story makes me wanna puke

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Nope. It was never put up for a vote, or we'd have an amendment to the Constitution like we did with Prohibition. The "people" have had no say in the matter. If we had it would be legal, as all polls on the matter seem to point to.

thats right...keep pointing fingers....last time I checked we didn't live in DPRK...WE are the governemt

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    thats right...keep pointing fingers....last time I checked we didn't live in DPRK...WE are the governemt

So you have written to your representatives in support of the War on Drugs and drug prohibition?

Do you consent to every law passed?

While the idea of the People are the Power is grand, it hasn't been true for about 160 years.

Top Bottom