• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Let me make this clear. When I pointed out LEO accidentally kicking LEO, I was in no way condemning the officer

Those officers deserve much for their restraint.

Yea it was definitely unfortunate timing, foot was on its way and officers head just happened to scoot in to range. The kick still made it through but that definitely sucks.

Agreed.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    You gotta respect the Wal-Mart loss prevention guy. He waded right in and just kept swinging. It would have been a worse situation for the police if that guy hadn't helped out.

That narrated slow motion video is just fascinating.

The community must be proud of their officers. Once the cop gets shot and the other cop starts shooting, I'm surprised he didn't keep shooting. I don't have any experience with this stuff, so it was really interesting watching the cops draw on the armed suspect, then holster when the suspect dropped the cane and go back to boxing with him.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    That is just plain crazy. Like the scene from a zombie movie. The whole friggin family should be locked.

Wonder how the INGO cop haters will spin this one.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    The chief said one of them had a broken arm from a baton strike, did not slow him down kept on fighting. It looked like a bad dream were you are fighting and no matter what you do you can not phase your attacker.

The chief thought they were trained to roll away from a tazer to pull out the cables and stop the voltage flow.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Put 'em on the ground, keep 'em on the ground. That's what flexi-cuffs are for, hands AND feet. Men, women, doesn't matter. "Get on the ground" means "get on the ground now, and stay there", not 'kinda-sort get on the ground and keep bouncing back up'. It's not an 'option'.

...The whole friggin family should be locked.

Wonder how the INGO cop haters will spin this one.
    The "whole friggin family should be" charged with the murder of the one killed.

And the INGO cop haters will spin it the way they always do: stupidly, and with malice aforethought.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    What a freaking mess. Looks like someone pissed in their gene pool. When a LEO gives you a lawful order, you best do it. There had to be a foreign substance involved to start a brawl with a gang of cops...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You gotta respect the Wal-Mart loss prevention guy. He waded right in and just kept swinging. It would have been a worse situation for the police if that guy hadn't helped out.

That narrated slow motion video is just fascinating.

The community must be proud of their officers. Once the cop gets shot and the other cop starts shooting, I'm surprised he didn't keep shooting. I don't have any experience with this stuff, so it was really interesting watching the cops draw on the armed suspect, then holster when the suspect dropped the cane and go back to boxing with him.

Is he the one in civy clothing battling the family.....I thought they were fighting themselves.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    In a melee it can happen. Targets move. New target is now in the way. My good friend Mr. Plausible Deniability may or may not have once hit a K9 handler in the hand with a baton when the baton was in mid swing and the K9 handler was in mid strike. Allegedly.

Yeah, it was clearly a "heat of the moment" accident. I had to wind it back because I was in disbelief at first.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    holy **** i would like to see a drug test. i can take a few punches but my god i have never seen someone fight like that. it is fascinating watching the officers and how they are thinking about what they are doing (trying to get a better shot and re-holstering the moment they realize they cant use their gun). I imagine the mother and daughter were taught to stay in the middle of a fight to make the cops look bad.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Holy..freaking...Hell.. That was nuts. How did a family that bat crap crazy survive as many years as they did? It's amazing only one person ended up dead out of that mess.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That really was crazy! I wish I could fully understand the situation... Crazy! When backup showed up it was fantastic... I am very happy to see the injured officers be ok in the end.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wonder if it was drugs or incredibly intense zealotism. Clearly their family unit is a little "closer" than your average family. The incident was preceded when they shoved a women who was trying to use the same restroom as the mother, and the father started throwing punches when he was told the family would have to be separated to talk to the officers.

Really seems like a tiny cult to me, and that sort of mental state can bring about some pretty incredible physical feats.

Top Bottom