• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Great restraint on the officers part. Again cops say down comply. What's the problem? Todays society and video games all lead to disobedience. Bunch of inbred hilljack shidiots.

I really hope the highlighted portion is a joke. I played video games HEAVILY, now I play them infrequently and I've ALWAYS had respect for LEO. They have a hard job. In an ideal world, there would be no need for police, unfortunately the world we live in needs them. To say video games are the problem is like saying guns are the problem. Inanimate objects are not to blame for messed up people in society. It falls HEAVILY on what was instilled in them as a youth. What values their parents raised them with. Their whole upbringing, friends and family alike.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh man... it's worse than we thought. They're curb stomping each other now! :faint:
    Well, you know, DD, when ya don't have enough of 'those people' (you know, 'those ones'), "innocent civilians simply walking down the street and minding their own business" to curb stomp, ya just GOTTA find someone!

Haters gon' hate, curb-stompers gon' stomp... SOMEONE!

Heck, when I was on the department, I even curb-stomped MYSELF a few times, just to keep in practice, y'know... :laugh:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    At the 2:26 mark, might wanna get the 2:20 mark just to be sure you hear it, it sounds like someone says "I'll take your gun and I'll shoot you," or something to that effect. Pretty damning evidence for the family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have seen and done a lot in my life. I have never seen a group take that much punishment. Batons, fists, boots, tasers and more of the same again when they kept getting back up.

That was beyond insane.

And we think our jobs are rough.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yep, I saw that. One officer drilled another in the head with a boot.

In a melee it can happen. Targets move. New target is now in the way. My good friend Mr. Plausible Deniability may or may not have once hit a K9 handler in the hand with a baton when the baton was in mid swing and the K9 handler was in mid strike. Allegedly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In a melee it can happen. Targets move. New target is now in the way. My good friend Mr. Plausible Deniability may or may not have once hit a K9 handler in the hand with a baton when the baton was in mid swing and the K9 handler was in mid strike. Allegedly.

Did you see them fighting each other.......:dunno:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Here is some additional info on the matter.

Video Shows Deadly Brawl Between Gaver Family and Cops at Arizona Walmart - NBC News

Christian family band in giant Wal-Mart parking lot brawl; 1 killed, cop shot - Washington Times

Video captures deadly brawl in Walmart parking lot

It would appear that Walmart employees had complained about two (2) alleged assaults started by the Christian family band. Does this qualify as CINO's?:dunno:

They apparently weren't a very trusting bunch, from Washington times (link #2 above), "
    The incident began on March 21 when a female Wal-Mart employee at the Cottonwood, Ariz. store tried to use a women’s restroom and was shoved away from the door by members of the family, USA Todayreported Friday. Nathan Gaver told police that his mother, Ruth, was using the restroom and that he and his brother Jeremiah were guarding it. Police were called to the store after a caller reported that multiple suspects assaulted a female employee. When the officers arrived, the Gaver family members attacked them in the parking lot."

They must have thought they were special...?

Little sympathy here, save for LE who has to put up with stupid such as this.

Regards,

Doug

Edit: adding link for some addl info. These folks allegedly had knowledge of how to fight LE.
    http://www.azfamily.com/story/28770136/dash-cam-captures-deadly-melee-in-cottonwood-walmart-lot

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I have seen and done a lot in my life. I have never seen a group take that much punishment. Batons, fists, boots, tasers and more of the same again when they kept getting back up.

That was beyond insane.

And we think our jobs are rough.

I've met the occasional person who can take a proper beating and keep soldiering on, but never a group like that without PCP being involved. Then again....maybe PCP was involved.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Wow what a mess. If you listen you can hear cop on the ground (who got injured) say "he's got my gun". A bit of scuffling and it appears big short haired/bald cop comes up and shoots the scuffling perp in the head or upper back. To me it looks like that may have been where the cops leg injury came from. Looks like it could have been a pass through from the shot into his leg, but I guess the chief said he was disarmed and shot in the leg, but it's tough to tell from the video. Grounded cop also got kicked in the head due to unfortunate timing.

Rough situation. 3 against a bunch. Perps are lucky they all weren't shot.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've met the occasional person who can take a proper beating and keep soldiering on, but never a group like that without PCP being involved. Then again....maybe PCP was involved.

I have been on the receiving end of my share of fists/feet and it is not pleasant.
    That was insane. The nut job in black was beat to the ground several times and then tazed a few times and he kept on coming. PCP or something close?????? They turned on each other at one point.

Thinking (or not) that you can engage LEO in this and come out OK is beyond my comprehension.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I have been on the receiving end of my share of fists/feet and it is not pleasant.
    That was insane. The nut job in black was beat to the ground several times and then tazed a few times and he kept on coming. PCP or something close?????? They turned on each other at one point.

Thinking (or not) that you can engage LEO in this and come out OK is beyond my comprehension.

Crazy thing is most of them did come out ok, or at least not dead. At least from that angle it seems that one of the officers could have just started dropping them and been totally justified. I can't imagine not doing so in that situation, unless the opportunity simply didn't present itself to get some clean shots.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Let me make this clear. When I pointed out LEO accidentally kicking LEO, I was in no way condemning the officer. When in Viet Nam I witnessed several incidents of friendly fire, me being on the receiving end a couple of times. When there is chaos there is chaos.

Those officers deserve much for their restraint.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    1 against 1, OK. 2 against 1...well you're probably gonna get flanked, but OK, let's try it. But, a student body against 2 or 3?!!!! Wow. I've got friends in Cottonwood that need to see this video.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom