• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Correct only some people have that effect, and not most. Some of those annoying premature people that are circumcised could maybe use a little more work. That being said I think a circumcised penis is a little less gross, and many gay people agree with me... well obviously not the ones in San Fran.

Thanks,
    Matthew

well i certainly wish you luck in that :yesway:

also im very glad i never threatened you with a FFDS , because now i know you would have enjoyed it :):

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I call BS on being less sensitive since I'm cut. If I were any more sensitive, in the wang region, things would just be completely out of control. 24 hour erections, random ejaculations. Things are bad enough as it is.

It's probably TMI...but I have the opposite problem with "sensitivity". The actor stays on stage just fine, but is quite slow in finishing the act. :):

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It's probably TMI...but I have the opposite problem with "sensitivity". The actor stays on stage just fine, but is quite slow in finishing the act. :):

I like to give a 2 act play, and that issue only occurs during the 2nd act.

Sometimes in the first act if I'm drunk, high, or a combination.

How's that for TMI??

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

How's that for TMI??

Why, why oh why, did the bible not advocate removing children's eyes rather than their foreskin so that I would not have had to read some of the information shared in this thread?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Two reasons, hygiene and appearance. The penis isn't exactly pleasant to look at as it is,

My wife and my ex-girlfriends would disagree.

are you suffering from some horrific disfigurement or affliction because of it?

Yes, my body does not look like it should, therefore it is a disfigurement. And since it involves my penis, yes it is horrific.

thanks for the neg! :D
    url

More than welcome

there are statistics that show higher rates of certain diseases in uncircumcised males as apposed to circumcised. I don't have them on hand at the moment but will be happy to pull them from my text in a while (at school at the moment).

And there are statistics that show a higher rate of breast cancer in women (and men) that have breast tissue, should it be removed at birth? Or appendix? Or gall bladders? Yes this has been asked before in this thread, but you haven't answered yet.

Case in point, which I know crosses into the WAY TMI zone, but my late step Grandfather had a very painful condition, because he hadn't been "snipped" it prevented "full extension" if you get my drift . He only had 1 child, and had many problems in this area. At the age of 63 he had the procedure, and while painful, it was a life changing experience in a positive way. My understanding is that this condition is not that uncommon, and completely avoidable.

And your grandfather had it as an adult, which was his choice.

I will go out on a limb right here and now and proclaim my support for feeling breasts.

But only for consensual adults.;)

I call BS on being less sensitive since I'm cut. If I were any more sensitive, in the wang region, things would just be completely out of control. 24 hour erections, random ejaculations. Things are bad enough as it is.

As has been asked, did you have it as a sexually active adult so you could compare the difference?

That being said I think a circumcised penis is a little less gross, and many gay people agree with me... well obviously not the ones in San Fran.

Thanks,
    Matthew

I don't care what you think is gross. Perhaps I think that big feet on women is gross. Does that mean that parents should be allowed to bind their feet as children to make them more appealing to me? You also stated that it makes no effect on the response. Do you have any experience with men who have been circumcised as adults?

And for the people saying that female circumcision does not compare to male. Male circumcision removes between 25-50% of the nerves, and quite possibly the most sensitive ones. I have had girlfriends who could only orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris, I've also had ones who could only climax through vaginal/g-spot stimulation. I've had some who could orgasm through both. I don't know of anyone who removes the g-spot as a practice. Male or female circumcision mutilates and removes nerves from the genitals.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I believe that. Really. The conflicting piece, for me, is that even WITH that data and with a bunch of members who I presume have read those books and taken those courses and are physicians and pediatricians and urologists, those organizations still either do not recommend it for medical reasons (clearly) or step back and say 'the evidence is conflicting'. I have to assume that they're considering the same data you're seeing, but still coming to the conclusion that the benefits do not outweigh the risks or other issues... No?
    The AMA also endorsed Obama care, does that mean that you should support Obama care? All I'm doing here is presenting the other side of the coin, I'm not advocating for the government to intervene, I didn't say you should or you shouldn't do it.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My wife and my ex-girlfriends would disagree.

Yes, my body does not look like it should, therefore it is a disfigurement. And since it involves my penis, yes it is horrific.

More than welcome

And there are statistics that show a higher rate of breast cancer in women (and men) that have breast tissue, should it be removed at birth? Or appendix? Or gall bladders? Yes this has been asked before in this thread, but you haven't answered yet.

And your grandfather had it as an adult, which was his choice.

But only for consensual adults.;)

As has been asked, did you have it as a sexually active adult so you could compare the difference?

I don't care what you think is gross. Perhaps I think that big feet on women is gross. Does that mean that parents should be allowed to bind their feet as children to make them more appealing to me? You also stated that it makes no effect on the response. Do you have any experience with men who have been circumcised as adults?

And for the people saying that female circumcision does not compare to male. Male circumcision removes between 25-50% of the nerves, and quite possibly the most sensitive ones. I have had girlfriends who could only orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris, I've also had ones who could only climax through vaginal/g-spot stimulation. I've had some who could orgasm through both. I don't know of anyone who removes the g-spot as a practice. Male or female circumcision mutilates and removes nerves from the genitals.

Hello,

To answer your question yes I do. As previously stated some gay people have this done for a few different reasons. Trust when I say it affects the sensitivity in men frequently enough, but it's not common. That being said people take that risk and weigh it against increased medical risk of certain STD's. Adults who do it are in horrifying pain.. most don't want to do it. Children don't have near the pain. I am with others you can't compare it to female circumcision. Not even close. One is meant to prevent problems, and one causes nothing but problems with no benefit.

Thanks,
    Matthew

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    ^^ I'd submit that what it's "meant" to do is definitely up for debate... I'd even (blindly, as IANAD) stipulate that in less-developed countries where clean water and soap are luxuries or not available, the advantages might really be there. But here, where showers and soap are plentiful and we can wash our Johnsons to our hearts' content? Look, let's be honest here: There's not one dangling Richard reading this who doesn't wash his equipment more than it really NEEDS to be washed, strictly speaking... There's nowhere else on a man's body that gets washed more.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    ^^ I'd submit that what it's "meant" to do is definitely up for debate... I'd even (blindly, as IANAD) stipulate that in less-developed countries where clean water and soap are luxuries or not available, the advantages might really be there. But here, where showers and soap are plentiful and we can wash our Johnsons to our hearts' content? Look, let's be honest here: There's not one dangling Richard reading this who doesn't wash his equipment more than it really NEEDS to be washed, strictly speaking... There's nowhere else on a man's body that gets washed more.
    I agree with that.............shiny clean all the time...........to the best of my abilities

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    If it were "proper" or "necessary", uncircumcised men would be clamoring to get them on an elective basis. Entire civilizations get along just fine without it. Outside of rare cases, it is at best a religious or cosmetic issue and has nothing to do with "proper medical care".

Genital mutilation by any other name is still genital mutilation.

+1

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

How's that for TMI??

Sometimes the soldier stands his post, sometimes not.

You just gotta smoothly transition to Plan B as if it was part of Plan A all along.

If she complains, she probably just needs a spanking. Come to think of it, if she doesn't complain she probably needs a spanking.

Top Bottom