• Brian S.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Toto, IN
    Might as well throw my 2¢ in here…

Put me down as anti-child mutilation.

Your freedom to live your life as you wish and to raise your children as you wish does not include the right to mutilate their body parts. If there were evidence that people with one arm are never get cancer, I would not support the "freedom" to chop off of infants' arms. I would bet that a heavily enforced curfew of all citizens would have a hell of a good effect on crime rates too. Practical effects in either direction are totally irrelevant. There are some things that even free people should not be free to do, like steal or murder…or mutilate children.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    are you suffering from some horrific disfigurement or affliction because of it?

That depends on your definition of disfigurement. I know for a fact that sex is less enjoyable because I'm circumcised. K-Y makes a lot of money for a reason & I have fewer nerve endings down "there" than I should.

maybe you should sue your parents.

Why? They were following :poop: advice from medical professionals such as yourself. I regret, but do not resent my circumcision.

Ultimately it's about whether parents have the right to do whatever they wish to their children's bodies. Child molesters & slave-traders would be on your side of this argument. :rolleyes:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    That depends on your definition of disfigurement. I know for a fact that sex is less enjoyable because I'm circumcised. K-Y makes a lot of money for a reason & I have fewer nerve endings down "there" than I should.

Why? They were following :poop: advice from medical professionals such as yourself. I regret, but do not resent my circumcision.

Ultimately it's about whether parents have the right to do whatever they wish to their children's bodies. Child molesters & slave-traders would be on your side of this argument. :rolleyes:

WOW. Just wow. You guys are.. wow. The emotion! lol.

I am laughing so hard I am crying a little bit.

This thread is the best!

It has everything! medical experts, gay dudes, AIDS, sexual inadequacy blamed on infant medical procedures, and such strong opinions lol.

I love it.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    WOW. Just wow. You guys are.. wow. The emotion! lol.

I am laughing so hard I am crying a little bit.

This thread is the best!

It has everything! medical experts, gay dudes, AIDS, sexual inadequacy blamed on infant medical procedures, and such strong opinions lol.

I love it.

Yes indeed, this thread is truly epic.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I call BS on being less sensitive since I'm cut. If I were any more sensitive, in the wang region, things would just be completely out of control. 24 hour erections, random ejaculations. Things are bad enough as it is.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I call BS on being less sensitive since I'm cut. If I were any more sensitive, in the wang region, things would just be completely out of control. 24 hour erections, random ejaculations. Things are bad enough as it is.
    "When asked generally about benefits and harms, 50% reported a perceived benefit or improvement, and 38% reported a perceived problem or difficulty as a result of the procedure."
    Fink et al: Adult circumcision outcomes study: effect on erectile function, penile sensitivity, sexual activity and satisfaction | CIRCS

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis

Correct only some people have that effect, and not most. Some of those annoying premature people that are circumcised could maybe use a little more work. That being said I think a circumcised penis is a little less gross, and many gay people agree with me... well obviously not the ones in San Fran.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Top Bottom