San Francisco may vote on banning male circumcision | The Raw Story

circumcision.jpg

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Let's just nuke San Francisco and be done with it!

I would sell it to the Chinese, get some money for it. But no transfer of citizenship back to USA...

I lived near there and your opinions and assumptions are correct. Almost everyone east of the coastal mountains hate them as bad as we do.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    The only way that I can see that circumcision is harmful is when the surgeon might sneeze while making the cut.

Ooops. Sorry about that son, I mean daughter, I mean.... Hey, we can always reattach it. :D

Last edited:

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    A good way to put this into perspective would be to ask by a show of hands, would anyone here like to have me cut off a piece of their penis?

Congratulations, you just got more choice than the infants did.

Everyone here is always going on and on about personal liberty. How about an infants liberty to choose to not have his junk cut on?

I'm clipped and I don't really care about this issue either way. But look at it objectively (which I know for some is hard) ...

Cutting on an infants junk...

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    A good way to put this into perspective would be to ask by a show of hands, would anyone here like to have me cut off a piece of their penis?

Everyone here is always going on and on about personal liberty. How about an infants liberty to choose to not have his junk cut on?

I'm clipped and I don't really care about this issue either way. But look at it objectively (which I know for some is hard) ...

Yes, and where is that personal liberty when the state decides to make all of our decisions for us?

The whole "children have no choice" argument is bull**** anyway.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    In our culture, circumcision is like light rock. No one knows why we do it, except that we always have. At least we quit hanging witches.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    In our culture, circumcision is like light rock. No one knows why we do it, except that we always have. At least we quit hanging witches.

Without turning this into a religious debate, read Genesis 18:10. I'm glad I was only a week old when they started cutting on me, imagine being 99:D

There are apparently health benefits as well: CIRCUMCISION: An Evidence-Based Appraisal

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

I'm glad no one asked my permission to get the Polio vaccine, I might have said no because I hate shots.

Top Bottom