Vote for me or get fired. My family owns voting machines.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I saw that, there needs to be an investigation into this practice. TOTAL conflict of interest and if Romney ends up winning those sections controlled by that company Obama has a legitimate gripe.

This could end up hurting Romney in the long run. But then again, everybody in that family is an idiot so this fits in.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Oh please.

Talk about some LAME conspiracy theories. What has "who owns the machines" got to do with the vote count???? I noticed neither of you pointed out that 2 of the 4 states that Tagg Romney owns machines in, Oregon and Washington, are solidly Dem states..... and even if a Replublican candidate COULD fix the vote on a couple of machines.... there would be absolutely no effect on the final electoral college results.

Next you all will be trying to convince us that John Kennedy was killed by aliens.

You two BOTH support China's economy.... every single time you buy a piece of modern electronic equipment, buy any of 9 out of 10 riflescopes, and EVERY TIME you shop at Wal-mart.

Talk about hypocrisy........ :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I know Green, it's not a legitimate issue when somebody whose FATHER is running for President invests heavily into the mechanism to actually get him elected.....

I don't trust the Romneys at all, it's a legitimate concern to be investigated.

BTW, you don't know me, I hate buying crap from China and never shop at Wal-Mart. I support local businesses and even pay more at time to get things made locally.

Nice try and FAIL.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm not going to "Play what if"... the way the article is written its annoying, but I agree that buying voting machines doesn't "help."

Regardless of whether than can use it to cheat or not... no one can tell me that it doesn't look sneaky in a way.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm not going to "Play what if"... the way the article is written its annoying, but I agree that buying voting machines doesn't "help."

Regardless of whether than can use it to cheat or not... no one can tell me that it doesn't look sneaky in a way.

I completely agree. It looks shady.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I know Green, it's not a legitimate issue when somebody whose FATHER is running for President invests heavily into the mechanism to actually get him elected.....

I don't trust the Romneys at all, it's a legitimate concern to be investigated.

BTW, you don't know me, I hate buying crap from China and never shop at Wal-Mart. I support local businesses and even pay more at time to get things made locally.

Nice try and FAIL.

You have my personal gratitude & respect, if you truly attempt to 'buy American' at every opportuniy.

If I wasn't so dang old..... I would start a China-made products boycott. :patriot:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

Appearances can be deceiving, as we all know. Look at NBC.... for example.

It simply looks to me like a smart business investment, in an election year..... when those machines will be 'in demand'.

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Appearances can be deceiving, as we all know. Look at NBC.... for example.

It simply looks to me like a smart business investment, in an election year..... when those machines will be 'in demand'.

Yes wonderful business investment! It helps to insure his father is elected and he gets a nice cushy job.

I find it funny what qualifies as far fetched here. The president sitting in the white house watching the Libyan embassy being attacked then heading off for sweet dreams is totally feasible, but a candidates son purchasing voting machines during his fathers election is surely an innocent investment.

I'm sure I will catch some :poop: for having an opinion that differs from the majority, but I just can't fall in line with this one.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So a company Tagg invest in, buys into a company a year and a half ago (July 2011) which makes voting machines. And the proof of voter fraud is . . . . .

If he just did this last week, yes, I would be heading the something sounds fishy chorus. However, this happened well before the primary's. I am not getting out the tinfoil just yet.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So a company Tagg invest in, buys into a company, a year and a half ago (July 2011) which makes voting machines. And the proof of voter fraud is . . . . .

If he just did this last week, yes, I would be heading the something sounds fishy chorus. However, this happened well before the primary's. I am not getting out the tinfoil just yet.

Stop with your complete facts please.... they get in the way of hating on Romney because he has a chance of beating obama.
    Don't you know you a supposed to take these things out of context for political gain?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    I was changing the tire on a customers CHEVY AVALANCHE when I noticed on the rim MADE IN CHINA. I was working on a HONDA that had many parts Made in Indiana. Buy a Honda and the 3-8% profits go overseas, and the rest stays mostly in Indiana/Ohio. Buy a Chevy and the 3-12% loss is paid for by the taxpayers while the real money goes overseas. I love America, but I also understand that buying a Subaru or Honda is better for Indiana than a Chevy or Chrysler.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    I was reading the "what if" section, and had a hard time trying to figure out if the writer was being serious, or was being sarcastic. With the exception of the first entry (obviously Obama's kids are too young to build a voting machine business) I could go through and check off each and every one as something Obama has done.

I guess this begs the question, what is the difference?

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Totally ignoring the fact that the argument used anytime anything comes out that threatens to shed a negative light on the repubs, "that is just media bias, if fox news didn't share it, it must not be true", your article states that the drone was in area hours AFTER the attack began. It also states "But it was too late to help the Americans in Benghazi. The ambassador and three others were dead.". So your article tells me help could have arrived within 24 hours of the attack. I'm sure the terrorists would have agreed to just take a time out and wait to kill our people for up to 24 hours.

Since the media is now an acceptable source to obtain factual information, here is another piece. " House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. "

Yes I DO realize you will most likely not even read the article I'm linking before declaring it BS paid for by those dern "lib tards", but since we're sharing.
    GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

Yes, the article links to the dreaded CNN for the video:wrongdoor:.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    So a company Tagg invest in, buys into a company a year and a half ago (July 2011) which makes voting machines. And the proof of voter fraud is . . . . .

Gee, dad is going to run for POTUS, I'll do my best to make sure he gets elected.......

Yes, fishy it is.

Top Bottom