Vote for me or get fired. My family owns voting machines.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Gee, dad is going to run for POTUS, I'll do my best to make sure he gets elected.......

Yes, fishy it is.

How is anyone to know Mitt would win the nomination, this all happened a year and a half before hand. At this time, people were talking president Trump. :rolleyes: Unless Tagg is married to Ms Cleo, this story is nothing more than a attempt to divert attention away from the failure that is Libya.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    How is anyone to know Mitt would win the nomination, this all happened a year and a half before hand. At this time, people were talking president Trump. :rolleyes: Unless Tagg is married to Ms Cleo, this story is nothing more than a attempt to divert attention away from the failure that is Libya.

Don't change the subject. If your father is involved in politics do NOT go invest in voting machines. That's just a stupid idea and will come back to make you look shady and possibly criminal as well.

It's just common sense, which the Romneys seem to lack BIGTIME. Ann's a bigger dumbass than her husband if that's even possible.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If Obama's brother in law's, sisters, aunt's, neighbor owned a voting machine you guys would be calling for immediate interference. Simply because Mitt is your candidate shouldn't leave him above reproach.

Just because The Marxist in Chief isn't doesn't mean Mitt is, at least for me.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Don't change the subject. If your father is involved in politics do NOT go invest in voting machines. That's just a stupid idea and will come back to make you look shady and possibly criminal as well.

It's just common sense, which the Romneys seem to lack BIGTIME. Ann's a bigger dumbass than her husband if that's even possible.

"Don't change the subject" but yet you end your argument by bashing his wife. :dunno:

This is like arguing with my 4 year old, except a lot less fun. You keep thinking it is shady, and I will keep thinking this is a BS story and we can just end it there.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    If Obama's brother in law's, sisters, aunt's, neighbor owned a voting machine you guys would be calling for immediate interference. Simply because Mitt is your candidate shouldn't leave him above reproach.

Amen, people poop their pants when Obama does something, yet Romney's family is EXTREMELY shady and nobody has a problem with that here?

Shows the sad state of this forum when it's okay for one side to be completely shady AND FOR IT TO BE OKAY just because they support your wants.

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just because The Marxist in Chief isn't doesn't mean Mitt is, at least for me.

I'm not seeing ANYONE on this site make any claims that Obama is great, it is quite the opposite. Obama is disrespected and held accountable for all actions whether his or not, while Romney can have stake in voting machines which determine the outcome of our election and you find this reasonable. I'm only claiming, in this post, that if the roles were reversed you would certainly feel differently. If you were being honest you would admit that.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    "Don't change the subject" but yet you end your argument by bashing his wife. :dunno:

This is like arguing with my 4 year old, except a lot less fun. You keep thinking it is shady, and I will keep thinking this is a BS story and we can just end it there.

Ann recently spoke in Good Housekeeping magazine about how to save education. She gave her "less than intelligent" opinion that vouchers were good for education here:

Ann Romney Interview - 2012 Presidential Election - Good Housekeeping

Like I said, she's an idiot.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I know Green, it's not a legitimate issue when somebody whose FATHER is running for President invests heavily into the mechanism to actually get him elected.....

I don't trust the Romneys at all, it's a legitimate concern to be investigated.

BTW, you don't know me, I hate buying crap from China and never shop at Wal-Mart. I support local businesses and even pay more at time to get things made locally.

Nice try and FAIL.

Do you own sneakers???

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Ann recently spoke in Good Housekeeping magazine about how to save education. She gave her "less than intelligent" opinion that vouchers were good for education here:

Ann Romney Interview - 2012 Presidential Election - Good Housekeeping

Like I said, she's an idiot.

Vouchers are great for education, especially if you live in the inner-city, or have a child with disabilities. Children in charter schools who went to inner-city schools are doing so much better....maybe if they got an education then they will not have to be on welfare and maybe someday there will be no excuse for affirmative action. Ann Romney is a very gracious woman and will be a wonderful First Lady.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Vouchers are great for education, especially if you live in the inner-city, or have a child with disabilities. Children in charter schools who went to inner-city schools are doing so much better....maybe if they got an education then they will not have to be on welfare and maybe someday there will be no excuse for affirmative action. Ann Romney is a very gracious woman and will be a wonderful First Lady.

Vouchers are a terrible solution to fix education that are a failed short term fix to a long term problem. They won't work, any educator can tell you this.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Vouchers are a terrible solution to fix education that are a failed short term fix to a long term problem. They won't work, any educator can tell you this.

This is what we know, From Education Week:

“Among voucher programs, these studies consistently find that vouchers are associated with improved test scores in the affected public schools. The size of the effect in these studies varies from modest to large. No study has found a negative impact.”

Then you have this from Education Week: “A third area of study has been the fiscal impact of school choice. Even under conservative assumptions about such questions as state and local budget sensitivity to enrollment changes, the net impact of school choice on public finances is usually positive and has never been found to be negative.”

Better education, at a lower cost. Why not for everyone? Because the unions are the last refuge of bigotry in America. Then are holding black and Hispanic kids hostage in their government schools with inferior and dangerous education institutions. It is time to end bigotry in America, allow children of all colors to receive the best education possible, not just an inferior government effort owned and controlled by unions. What do you think?

Sand: Charter Schools and Vouchers Work for Students

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    What brand? I will do so for my next pair.

Oh and my wife bought these from zappos as size 14's are hard to find locally.

My 12 year old grandson wears a 13, so I have checked because I know he will be in a bigger size this year considering he grew 3 shoe sizes last year, 25-35 percent of new balance shoes are made in the USA and go up to a size 22.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Seems to me the unions are the ones who hate vouchers and charter schools.

One of the best pieces of evidence we could have that charter schools are working is that they are successfully competing for students, not only against under-performing, inner-city public schools, but also against private schools.
    Despite naysayers’ complaints, this is good news for taxpayers, who are at least buying satisfactory education with their tax dollars, as well as for families that no longer feel the need to pay private school tuition. But charter schools are no panacea for the broader problem: Too many places in America pay too much for education that produces too little in the way of result.
    Charter Schools And Vouchers Getting Results « Palisades Hudson Financial Group

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    My 12 year old grandson wears a 13, so I have checked because I know he will be in a bigger size this year considering he grew 3 shoe sizes last year, 25-35 percent of new balance shoes are made in the USA and go up to a size 22.

My wife ordered me New Balances and they were made in China. Still nice shoes, but she couldn't tell from zappos.com website where they were made.

Thanks for the tip however, rep inbound.

Top Bottom