• ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Forgive me, I'm missing something.

You're discussing two separate issues here. One, you're having difficulties with your son, his behavior, and the boy's mother that doesn't help provide for him and could possibly be influencing him by poisoning him against you. She possibly called CPS because her son, who she doesn't support, shows up at her house instead of going to the location you designate?

Now, you're saying that your place of employment is an issue because your co-workers have it out for you due to your owning (and discussing?) firearms? So someone from there is going to call CPS because you have firearms? And they're doing this because they're panty-waisted nanny staters?

And finally, you're going to hand over custody of your son because you're afraid of what other people think of you and your parenting because your son has a behavior issue that needs to be addressed? Are you afraid of hurting him? Are you doing anything that would make CPS take him from you if you weren't just going to hand him over?

CPS are not your friends. They are a cannon trying to kill a mosquito, especially in a situation like this.

Your son and his issues need adjustment. You and your concern over what others think need adjustment.

Don't take this as insulting. I'm just hoping that you'll see that there are other options.
    Hey hammer, it's the bg here.
    Am I concerned about me hurting my son or others? I can answer that with, not even a remote chance. Never. Vise versa though, I am concerned about him as well as others doing harm.

Your correct. CPS is not my friend and the call was total bs. I contacted her previously to assist with babysitting and got yelled at but then was told, Quote: "Just don't make a habbit of it". WTF kinda crap is that. The boy needs help and she plays a major role of part of the problem.
    The day before cps came, she told me she was going to call them. She threatens me with court or making a phone call to someone everytime I ask for efing help. I never believe it because of her history of support and visitation neglect. Even when working. If it were a man, he'd be in prison for many years. I'd be greatful and willing to help in a situation like this.
    Next day, CPS shows up. After they leave, that afternoon I call her and stated: Quote: I can't believe you called cps on me. Her response, I didn't. My resonse, someone did. Her response, well good I'm glad they did.

Excuse me, but I'm sick and tired of these frickin games and my son in the middle of them. I am responsible for him but who's responsible for their stupid bs games. No one I suppose.
    My thinking doesn't need adjustment. He's going with cps and I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. I've dealt with this type of garbage from her and others for 7 yrs. dude. Enough is enough. Bottom line.
    If you read all the post and people think I'm still the bg, well, I don't know what to tell them except, see a doctor.
    A time when I was in my teens up to now, I've seen the hard times (believe me) and the pressures been on me, I keep on workin, like the workin man does.

As far as talking about employment, firearms and cps combined together, imo, it all relates and is at risk over some stupid bs games.
    WOW! and people complain about liberty, gov. rights etc. etc. Try dealing with this stupid s*** from non other than, yes, people.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I believe you're taking my tone the wrong way.

First off, I don't see you as a bad guy. You obviously wish to make the right choice. Unfortunately, you're beyond a certain point where you have come to the realization that you just don't care. This is not said in anger. You are tired. You are at the end of a rope. You are ready to say "eff it" and be done. I understand why. You don't like how people talk about you, and you're tired of all the BS from the ex.

You've given me a bit more clarification, but I'm still not entirely sure what's going on. However, my next statement about this was a simple one. Stop dealing with your ex. If you have custody, do you have full custody? Does she have visitation? Is she paying child support?

If she's not living up to her obligations, then you need to cut her off. Period. She is a poison and it's affecting him.

Secondly, what I meant by a change in your attitude about what others think...the people you work with should not know so much about you. They are co-workers. If they think you should be a certain way, or live a certain way, or think a certain way, it doesn't matter. You are a grown ass man and can live your life and think however you please. Their opinions shouldn't matter to you. If they do, then that's where the change is needed.

I know what you're going through. I, unfortunately, was the sibling to a black sheep child. I know first hand what my {writer's edit - there are too many words to enter here and that's not the point} of a step brother did to my parents with everything he did. It sounds exactly the same thing you're describing.

I just don't want you to give up. I'm not trying to pile it on you even more. You have enough of that already. Trust me, I'm rooting for you here. But I will NEVER advocate CPS involvement in any way, shape or form.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I have a suggestion, if you have an open case, which you do now...you can ask for a CASA to be appointed to your case. Court Appointed Special Advocate.....many times they can be a voice to help to see the actual problem at hand and eliminate some of the "drama" and "bs"

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    As far as talking about employment, firearms and cps combined together, imo, it all relates and is at risk over some stupid bs games.
    WOW! and people complain about liberty, gov. rights etc. etc. Try dealing with this stupid s*** from non other than, yes, people.

I get that you're upset and I understand the "I just want to be rid of it all" emotions. I've been there, not from this particular set of circumstances, but I think we all experience it at some time life over something.

I respect your authority to make whatever decision you feel is best, but if the deal isn't already inked, please consider some additional factors. Once you are on CPS's poop list, you stay there. CPS also has a nasty habit of adding charges and expanding the scope of the initial investigation. Your simple 'neglect' charges could very well become abuse or molestation. Your son will be interviewed and manipulated. While I don't know him, any chance they get they will use to turn the screws on you. Anything he says will be twisted as much as possible to indict you. A CPS initial charge is like a fragmenting bullet: its effect extends far beyond the initial impact site and done extensive damage to surrounding (t)issues. And if there's any chance his anger, frustration, or simple misguided teen angst can be used against you, you can bet your bottom dollar it will. This WILL affect more than the limited scope of the original issue.

I'll refrain from making any specific suggestions on what you should do because doing so means I have to assume certain things that you haven't declared. I'm not prepared to do that. But I would ask that you reconsider involving CPS. Regardless of the motives that drive your son to make the decisions he does CPS does NOT have a solution for him or you. Not a permanent one anyway. At the very least you need to be a part of a solution, and with CPS involvement, as the "criminal," you absolutely will not be.

Please reconsider.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    CPS, or any state system for children would likely only exacerbate the issues you are having with your son. I know I was far from a model teenager, but with a firm hand, and military after high school, I dont think I turned out too terrible. Unfortunately the only way things will improve will be if your son allows that to happen. As far as the issues you are having with his mother, perhaps cutting as much communication as possible will help. Letting a person know their efforts to get under your skin usually only fuels their attempts to get deeper.
    Moving outside of her means to follow would be another option, and could possibly work. Changing your sons environment completely could also help with the behavior issues.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    88GT. I'm not the one who involved cps. The boy was instructed to go to a pre arranged babysitter in my community. He's always over there hanging out anyway. He didn't do it. He called the mother and confirmed she was home and he took the bus to her house. For 2 days he did this. Someone called cps. What a bunch of efing garbage. In no way, shape or form should anyone have called cps. Someone must have said something smart*** to me and they didn't like my smart*** response. So they attack my kid.
    Me and my sons 2a right, our liberty and our freedom are at risk. Why, because of some bs little games that some child molestors want to play. They use their own liberty and freedom to do it. WTF is wrong with people anymore. Baby sellers, cho-mo's, bake em in an oven, poor hot water on them. I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    BTW. The police will be here Tuesday with the cps girl for me to sign papers so they can go talk to my son at school. Man, this is heart wrenching. I'm a responsible dad for Christ's sake. I'm a pretty easy going person and put forth more than my fair share.
    That's efing liberty and freedom for ya. I hope whoever called them, chokes on it.
    Now, go fight for their level of abusive and blackmail liberty and freedoms that they supposedly don't have. I'll watch. CHARGE!

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    88GT. I'm not the one who involved cps. The boy was instructed to go to a pre arranged babysitter in my community. He's always over there hanging out anyway. He didn't do it. He called the mother and confirmed she was home and he took the bus to her house. For 2 days he did this. Someone called cps. What a bunch of efing garbage. In no way, shape or form should anyone have called cps. Someone must have said something smart*** to me and they didn't like my smart*** response. So they attack my kid.
    Me and my sons 2a right, our liberty and our freedom are at risk. Why, because of some bs little games that some child molestors want to play. They use their own liberty and freedom to do it. WTF is wrong with people anymore. Baby sellers, cho-mo's, bake em in an oven, poor hot water on them. I'm disgusted.
    Who are you making excuses for? YOU are now the one continuing to let CPS steamroll this thing along.

Yes, it was wrong for someone to call CPS. Yes, it was wrong for someone to intrude. Yes, it is a baseless report.

But you still hold the ultimately responsibility in what happens next.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I say give a reason for them to call cps the boy needs discipline and the mother never mentioned again!!!!! She isnt doing anything but wanting you to fail. I work in a anti 2A place as well and its just a coincidence. My favorite part of work this year was on July 2nd. I posted the parking lot 2.0 law next to there anti 2A work rules and laughed out of the breakroom. I honestly hate my job and the worthless oxygen wasting a**holes I have to tolerate 10 hours a day 5 days a week, but times are tough and I cant find another job making $16 an hour. You know what keeps me going is the fact that I p*** off everyone of those idiots just by coming to work. They set me up but they cant knock me down

basically people are just pathetic and have to create drama in others lives to fulfill what a not so good life they have. You seem to be getting by. Do as you please he is your child as you had custody of him. Screw the gossipers and haters at work just remember you make them angry by just being there so be happy about being there hemorrhoids :cool:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Who are you making excuses for? YOU are now the one continuing to let CPS steamroll this thing along.
    This makes no sense at all. How am I the one letting cps steamroll. It wasn't my action that made the call.
    Just how do you suggest cps be stopped?
    Here's my suggestion:
    The caller needs to step up to the whippen post and call cps and recant their bogus call. Then be charged with pre meditated child endangerment and molestation.

My son was given permission, by her, to come to her house. He called before hand and got her permission to go there. Then, cps was called. If not by her, by someone who has no right to interfere in the welfare of that child. There was nothing wrong with this pre arranged situation.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I say give a reason for them to call cps the boy needs discipline and the mother never mentioned again!!!!! She isnt doing anything but wanting you to fail. I work in a anti 2A place as well and its just a coincidence. My favorite part of work this year was on July 2nd. I posted the parking lot 2.0 law next to there anti 2A work rules and laughed out of the breakroom. I honestly hate my job and the worthless oxygen wasting a**holes I have to tolerate 10 hours a day 5 days a week, but times are tough and I cant find another job making $16 an hour. You know what keeps me going is the fact that I p*** off everyone of those idiots just by coming to work. They set me up but they cant knock me down

basically people are just pathetic and have to create drama in others lives to fulfill what a not so good life they have. You seem to be getting by. Do as you please he is your child as you had custody of him. Screw the gossipers and haters at work just remember you make them angry by just being there so be happy about being there hemorrhoids :cool:
    I can agree here. It's a, family tradition. One good thing, I had a friend come by and pick up any weapons I had so they could store them. I had them in a 300lb safe. I hope this helps with their paranoia issues. If the comp. cares so much, they'll get these people some help. The next thing they'll be doing is calling the AMA and gov. because some guy they work with flies rc planes and could............. (enjoy it).

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Do not allow CPS into your home, neither the police, without a warrant. CPS is not some magical agency that has powers above and beyond anything. The police cannot bully you into allowing them into your home. Do not sign anything. Do not allow them access to anyone, especially at school. They do not have a right to talk to your son, nor can they force him to comply. If they're wanting to get your permission to talk to him, don't let them.

You don't have to comply, you don't have to cooperate. They have no evidence that you've done anything wrong, or they'd have warrants or court orders and already be removing him from your home.

Stop believing that they're going to do anything for you, or that you have to do anything for them.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    exactly what hammerhead don't sign ****. Im sorry you're going through this man. This is one reason I don't want to have kids and its sad.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Do not allow CPS into your home, neither the police, without a warrant. CPS is not some magical agency that has powers above and beyond anything. The police cannot bully you into allowing them into your home. Do not sign anything. Do not allow them access to anyone, especially at school. They do not have a right to talk to your son, nor can they force him to comply. If they're wanting to get your permission to talk to him, don't let them.

You don't have to comply, you don't have to cooperate. They have no evidence that you've done anything wrong, or they'd have warrants or court orders and already be removing him from your home.

Stop believing that they're going to do anything for you, or that you have to do anything for them.
    She wanted to take pictures of my home Fri. I didn't allow it but I did chat with her. They are coming back with a court order Tues. It allows them into the home and to speak with my son at school.
    I'll tell you what hammer, if she didn't make the call, whoever made the call for her, believes in their cause and has suicidal tendencies. It's their dream come true don't ya know. Judging by their actions against me, the person or persons involed in the call need serious help, immediately. Someone should step up and save them from themself and doing harm to others.
    I will cooperate with the police and a court order. I have no reason to resist and I am not guilty of anything. Just like a family member told me about some of the crap that's going on, there's nothing I can do about it. Granny nanny boo boo.
    If the caller cares so much enough to call cps, we'll see if they care enough to rescue him from the state.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    We should all be rejoicing of the situation. It's all in fun, it's Hitlers dream come true. The lord giveth and taketh away. Don't you know, God helps those who help themselves, to other peoples belongings. It's a family tradition.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Well, it's day 2 since the cps call. So far there's been no attempt or phone call from any family members from his side or mine, willing to rescue, visit or even call to check on his well being from this evil place he resides.:dunno:
    I guess they're going to leave it up to the State of Indiana.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    But you still hold the ultimately responsibility in what happens next.
    Their action. Not mine. Same thing as, my house, my rules. When they get the court order, it's the callers action and responsibility for the damage. Their decision is out of my control.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I have a suggestion, if you have an open case, which you do now...you can ask for a CASA to be appointed to your case. Court Appointed Special Advocate.....many times they can be a voice to help to see the actual problem at hand and eliminate some of the "drama" and "bs"
    Thanks Yukon. I will certainly do that. You don't know how much this info means to me.

Top Bottom