• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Not sure how I'd be fooled into compliance when the confiscations begin.

Forced, possibly, but not fooled.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, my friend. I ment others were fooled into voting in Dems who are proving themselves with gun control measures. VA, CT, OR, CO are just a few states in recent years that the rest of us may or may not know have passed new gun control laws.

Bloomberg is winning and our ignorance is allowing it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Quoted for Bigtanker (without the avatar). :)

Thanks Pudly. Squirrel, I have nothing against you personally and I do enjoy your information, BUT I have a severe dislike for Mr. Hoff. SEVERE! !! So if someone could quote you after you post, I'd like to read what you have to say, but not to the point of seeing that avatar.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I missed that one. 17 squirrel is on my blocked user list until that dang avatar he has goes away.
    I kinda like 17 squirrel's posts, but I think that's a good idea, ignoring now.
    Sorry 17 squirrel, but that's just obnoxious. It quit being funny after the first hour.

I didn't use to use the ignore feature, but over time I've come to embrace it. It's easier on my nerves this way...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I didn't use to use the ignore feature, but over time I've come to embrace it. It's easier on my nerves this way...

I have a number of people blocked. It is one way to reduce frustrations and increase enjoyment of the site.

Another thing you might want to consider is turning off avatars entirely. I did that a long time ago as it reduces bandwidth and speeds up the site, particularly on mobile. You really don't lose much without them.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have a number of people blocked. It is one way to reduce frustrations and increase enjoyment of the site.

Another thing you might want to consider is turning off avatars entirely. I did that a long time ago as it reduces bandwidth and speeds up the site, particularly on mobile. You really don't lose much without them.

Yeah, but then I have to actually read who is posting.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

In honor of the squirrel I just found the setting to turn off avatars. Now it will be easier to surf at work.

Top Bottom