• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    had too leave a bit early. my back was killing me. UZIbutton took a lot lf pix and movies as I only had my cell phone. I took a few thougj I will post later on

What a great day. I missed you Tim but there is always next year as this WILL be an annual shoot. Wait for those pix folks as we literally had a BLAST! :ar15:Might have to call this the Vigo/Cly and whoever else wants to come INGO Machine Gun and Suppressor shoot next year too. I hope the vieos and pictures all turn out great so all of you can feel what this one was like. :)

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'm sorry but did we speak? I don't remember a Crossbow Porpoise? Of course by about mid day my back jad me pretty out of it so I don't really remember who all was there. :) Yeah, I tied to take one of those but wound up taking something else then she was done/msg empty so I put my phone away. I am relly looking forward to the videos and pix that people were taking. We will just do like last year and post the AAR in this thread rather than starting a new one. So if you have more, post 'em. I need to go and get my phone out of my pocet and I don't really feel like moving around yet. :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    I spoke very little at this event. I think we exchanged a few words, but I never gave out my INGO screen name. As you can see, I seldom post here.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Seems there were a lot of folks who rarely post at the shoot. :) OK, here are my 7 pix.... mostly I took shots of all the guns we had there before we started shooting after out long chat to begin with...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

sorry, these next two are a little dark...
    main.php

main.php

I figured since The UZI Button took most of the pix, I would take one he would be in... :)
    main.php

That's all I was able to take with my cell phone. I am sure there will be some really nice pix coming from the person above as well as there was someone else who had a camera out and was clicking away. I look forward to seeing those as they have the nice group shot like we took last year so you can see all of our smiling faces. And we all had some smiles on as it only drizzled a tiny but and was otherwise a really nice day to shoot.

Next year I am going to try for a September date so we can avoid the CBF (the traffic in Brazil really did suck, bad) and so it is maybe a warmer day, today was a bit cool. Otherwise as I said, it was cloudy all day but we never had enough rain to hide under the shelters, in fact it wasn't clear to me it was raining at all until I was told. :@ya:

I HAD A BLAST TODAY! I want to thank all who showed up as well as all of you who let me fire your cool rifles and SMG's. This was a really nice shoot and I hope all who made it today will come out next year as well. Maybe we can even get lots more to show up for that matter. A lot of you drove a lot farther than I thought you would too and I appreciate your doing so. Finally, I had to leave early and I want to thank all of you folks who cleaned up for me as host. I usually don't leave until last when I host an event but my back was really aching me. That's another reason to have it earlier as when it gets cooler, I start getting bent up in a pretzel with back pain.

See You ALL next time... :ingo:

Bill L

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Central Indiana
    What an amazing day with some great folks. I've been around firearms most of my life but I was like a kid in a candy store today. I think it took me a full thirty minutes or maybe more before I got a pistol out of the bag. I was in a trance looking at all of the amazing weapons. Thanks to all for making a new guy feel welcome and thanks to everyone for sharing. Kimbers are nice. Really nice. Suppressed .308 is pretty special as well. I think cowboy guns might be in my future. Truly a day to remember.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Great day! It's always nice to put faces to screen names. I'll definitely be back. Thanks to everyone, shot a lot of cool guns.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Here are the first videos. More coming soon...
    [video=youtube;CbB6U3ka5YA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbB6U3ka5YA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;M0_D3LTNuaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0_D3LTNuaA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;f8P6FluST-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8P6FluST-o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;OJ5lDsRmK4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ5lDsRmK4c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This was a ton of fun. It was really cool meeting everyone and making lots of noise.

Thanks to everyone who let me test fire their guns. I didn't go full auto and I passed on the S&W 500, but I really enjoyed it and there's always next year.

Just got done cleaning my rifles and I'm all tuckered out.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    This was a ton of fun. It was really cool meeting everyone and making lots of noise.

Thanks to everyone who let me test fire their guns. I didn't go full auto and I passed on the S&W 500, but I really enjoyed it and there's always next year.

Just got done cleaning my rifles and I'm all tuckered out.

It's an AK, cleaning is optional.

I had a great time as well, totally worth the drive! Good people, cool guns, and no rain... an excellent way to spend the day!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Nice pix all and the videos are fantastic... I am in two of them even. Thanks again to everyone and see you all next year. A BIG thank you to The UZI Button for the videos and all the pix you took too. I am saving all of them too, who took the Group Shot? I want to see that one for sure...

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Great day ! Have to admit I stayed on sidelines a lot & got to watch some interesting action with you guys! I totally was outclassed today by some great people with some great firearms. Have no idea who brought what or what most of them were .A total learning experience for me. Kudo 's to Don for letting us do our shoot today. We must do again & maybe I'll have something I can get off the porch with by then,because there definitely were some big dogs in the yard today !!! Thanks for having me!!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I should have the group shot up sometime tomorrow.
    You da MAN! :rockwoot:no really, I am very glad you came not just because of the cool guns but because you documented this one for me... for all of us really. Don was pleased with the turn out and the group so he is sure to let me have a good date for the next one. I am all for doing this annually so since I am the one who organizes it it will be an annual event. :)

don't forget about selling that one machine gun set, I get first denial if you sell. ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom