• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Hopefully, after the civil trial is over, Harless and Diels will get to enjoy an extended stay in the general population with some of their former "clients".

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Such type of governmental corruption is the very reason why 2A exists, and the very reason why lawful police actions are overly scrutinized.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    this story is a couple years onl, the video was on the news and the cop involved had been involved in other similar incidents prior to this and has since been fired

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I just watched a bunch of the Daniel Harless videos, and i have to say that guy is a complete disgrace to not only LEO's but all mankind.

I am in school to be a LEO and have to say that if i ever deal with a fellow officer acting like that, he will be put in his place. That behavior is not acceptable.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I don't agree with the behavior of the officers...but just curious (not being a smart arse) why they should go to prison? I can see Mr. Jarrel's point regarding a possible law suit (not sure how the damages would be quantified). Just wondering what laws were broken that would warrant prison time.

Harassment, intimidation, criminal confinement maybe? He crossed the line when he threatened to murder him, especially when he did it more than once, while carrying his weapon, and while physically restraining the person. Certainly this could be more than a civil suite right lawyers?

:xmad:

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I'm not wading through 84 pages of nonsense to find out if anyone else has already posted that this is old news. The same story was posted about 18 months ago on the same forum and offered to nauseum on gun forums across the Internet.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I pulled the video up on YouTube. Looks like it's from 2010. Old news but a reminder. Police officers have a tuff job and see the ugly that most just never have to deal with. They signed up for the risk and the majority do a great job with little thanks. This Canton Officer is not the norm.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not wading through 84 pages of nonsense to find out if anyone else has already posted that this is old news. The same story was posted about 18 months ago on the same forum and offered to nauseum on gun forums across the Internet.

If you can't take the time to read our "nonsense", then why should we read yours?

Top Bottom