• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'm not wading through 84 pages of nonsense to find out if anyone else has already posted that this is old news. The same story was posted about 18 months ago on the same forum and offered to nauseum on gun forums across the Internet.

Apparently you can't be bothered to even scroll up 4 posts..
    :rolleyes:

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    C'mon, guys. I have never confused INGO with Mensa, but surely the concept of looking at the last page of a revived post might not be beyond some of you?

Continuing news does happen, eh.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    FTR, some mental giant posted that he would have killed the officer in the story and that he was contemplating driving to Ohio and beating the officer. that former member won't be joining us anymore.....ever.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    C'mon, guys. I have never confused INGO with Mensa...
    I seriously doubt you know the Mensa secret handshake.

org_2551201595_62b24a3a6a.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    FTR, some mental giant posted that he would have killed the officer in the story and that he was contemplating driving to Ohio and beating the officer. that former member won't be joining us anymore.....ever.
    Ahh! Okay, that kinda fills in the missing pieces. I knew something must have happened. Thank you.:yesway:

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I think I've seen this video on Youtube, maybe it's just a video that's very similar but it too took place in Ohio... I'll see if I can dig it up and link it here in this thread. It was a very scary situation!!!

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I think I've seen this video on Youtube, maybe it's just a video that's very similar but it too took place in Ohio... I'll see if I can dig it up and link it here in this thread. It was a very scary situation!!!

Ok, I found it, again, I'm not sure if this is the exact same situation but scary none the less.. Make sure you have your volume turned all the way up, its a bit hard to hear...

http://youtu.be/VG2TSCpSEVw

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sometimes? :laugh:

How many other people have missed that an update was posted, and thought this was a NecroThread?

:D

I admit that I often avoid threads and assume they were necropost reactivated. But after a day or two if they are still active, the curiosity gets the best of me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sometimes? :laugh:

How many other people have missed that an update was posted, and thought this was a NecroThread?

:D
    This one was updated, admonished for necro posting, trolled, admonished for necro posting again, somebody got banned, then more admonishing for necro posting, then the update was pointed out again, admonished once again, dupe video posted, and here we are! That's a lot of twists and turns just because of an update. :laugh:

I can't wait to see what happens next.:wow:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This one was updated, admonished for necro posting, trolled, admonished for necro posting again, somebody got banned, then more admonishing for necro posting, then the update was pointed out again, admonished once again, dupe video posted, and here we are! That's a lot of twists and turns just because of an update. :laugh:

I can't wait to see what happens next.:wow:

Grab the popcorn :)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I didn't actually watch the video or post in this thread until a few days ago... How out of touch is that?

BTW you guys described the event in such detail I thought I had watched it and was getting deja vu the whole time. :nailbite:

Top Bottom