• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :xmad: hey now! Only jedi is allowed to talk in the 3rd person when jedi post. Them da rules!! :p
    :lmfao: It is on the forum/page/social media checklist that you must have one person who speaks in 3rd person. Oh, and one who gets liquored up and talks trash. There is no requirement that these be different people.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Sad. Agree with a comment above. Never seek out confrontation with anyone. Whether you're a third party or the participant nothing is worth dying over.
    A quick comment on the nature of society: Life seems to have lost all value. People just can't empathize, or see that others are actually people too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think this person can be described as "good people" by any stretch of the imagination. Good people don't execute others while they lay bleeding on the ground because they don't like the way their words made them feel.

I'm not on board with "temporary insanity" or any leniency defense for the shooter at all. Part of being a man is growing thick skin and regulating your own emotions. You don't murder people because their words hurt your fragile feelings. Words aren't violence and don't justify violence.
    You missed his point.
    Good people do snap.
    I have seen it 1st hand when they have absorbed all the :bs: that they possibly can.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    That is why all should be armed. An armed society, is a polite society.

Instead we are running toward an unarmed society of subjects and serfs, turning our back on our rights and heritage.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    From my understanding of the law even if the 2 mouthy snow shoveling loud mouths would have been armed and fired in "self defense " They would have been at least charged with manslaughter. Its not self defense if you start the fight...Best defense is to walk away. Even if you feel disrespected. Better to live as a wimp than spend your life in prison to prove your a tough guy. Also as said prior. You don't know what the shooter is going thru. What if the day before his wife of many years he loved dearly was told she had a month to live? Now today he feels he has no reason to live. Not the guy you wanna be pissing off.
    Just be nice

Top Bottom