• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of shots fired few hits on first go around with what seems like a small caliber weapon.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. Lots of shots fired few hits on first go around with what seems like a small caliber weapon.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was reading that these people have been messing with this dude for years......
    It would appear to be true. What were they pissed off at him for. And just kept rattling his chain.
    He came right at them with the gun and started shooting. They were so ate up with being pissed at him they failed to realize he was going to kill them. Big dude got hit and it took a second for him to STFU and retreat living her, also shot and still running her pie hole to die in the street.

There is so much more to this than that clip shows.. Not in any way justifying hos actions but WTAF was wrong with those to idiots.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I saw this one earlier today and have been thinking on and off about it all day.

I don't really think it's a gun lesson. It's a people lesson.

You do not know what is going on in other people's heads. You may think you're playing a certain type of game with a certain set of rules, but the other person could be playing an entirely different game whose rules don't look anything like yours. They are not obligated to conform to your expectations.

Don't start **** with other people. Don't write checks with your mouth that you aren't prepared to cash. It might just be the other person's day to murder someone for talking back to them. You can see in the video that they are utterly flabbergasted by this result and can't think to do anything except stand there and allow themselves to be shot. They're even screaming and flipping the bird as they're being shot. The last thing they ever experienced was the sensation of reality bulldozing aside their preconceptions of how that argument was going to go. He didn't need a gun, they would have stood there and watched him bury a tomahawk in their face.

Do NOT underestimate what other people are capable of. Do NOT start arguments on the street on the belief that they'll only go so far. Yeah it's unfair that their mouths cost them their lives, but they're not alive anymore to complain about it. The real world doesn't care about fair, and you don't get do-overs.

There was a guy I saw in public this evening doing something dumb that was causing problems for others, and I wanted to say something to correct him. Thinking about this video made me clamp my mouth shut and find a way around it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I saw this one earlier today and have been thinking on and off about it all day.

I don't really think it's a gun lesson. It's a people lesson.

You do not know what is going on in other people's heads. You may think you're playing a certain type of game with a certain set of rules, but the other person could be playing an entirely different game whose rules don't look anything like yours. They are not obligated to conform to your expectations.

Don't start **** with other people. Don't write checks with your mouth that you aren't prepared to cash. It might just be the other person's day to murder someone for talking back to them. You can see in the video that they are utterly flabbergasted by this result and can't think to do anything except stand there and allow themselves to be shot. They're even screaming and flipping the bird as they're being shot. The last thing they ever experienced was the sensation of reality bulldozing aside their preconceptions of how that argument was going to go. He didn't need a gun, they would have stood there and watched him bury a tomahawk in their face.

Do NOT underestimate what other people are capable of. Do NOT start arguments on the street on the belief that they'll only go so far. Yeah it's unfair that their mouths cost them their lives, but they're not alive anymore to complain about it. The real world doesn't care about fair, and you don't get do-overs.

There was a guy I saw in public this evening doing something dumb that was causing problems for others, and I wanted to say something to correct him. Thinking about this video made me clamp my mouth shut and find a way around it.

Do not ever be in a position where you may have to defend your loved ones, your property, or yourself against some piece of **** like the one captured in the video....without a firearm to dispatch the piece of ****.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This whole thing reminds Me of the opening scene of Way of the Gun, where Sarah Silverman won’t keep her ********** shut, and gets juked in the pie hole.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    That was not about snow shoveling. Unless you are in a sanctioned match in a boxing ring, you do not know the rules.

Reactions: Ark
    Top Bottom