• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See, if the cop wouldn't have gotten out of his car this never would have happened.
    It's really his fault for provoking the guy.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    As far as the camera people, they are just yuppies with no idea of what goes on in the world around them. Everything is puppies and rainbows. Violence just doesn't enter into their world view, and the fact they are distracting someone in what could quickly become a life and death struggle doesn't even occur to them.

:+1:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If the cop would have known what he was doing in the first place it would have never gotten to that point where he was getting his ass kicked and decided to kill the guy for punching him in the face. I honestly don't know how I'd vote on this one just based on that video. I'd need more facts.
    One things is for sure, physically resisting the police will get you hurt or killed. Even if you know you can beat their ass, keep yourself in check and just go through the motions

if the cop truest thought his life was in danger then he should have shot. But he allowed it to get to that point.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If the cop would have known what he was doing in the first place it would have never gotten to that point where he was getting his ass kicked and decided to kill the guy for punching him in the face. I honestly don't know how I'd vote on this one just based on that video. I'd need more facts.
    One things is for sure, physically resisting the police will get you hurt or killed. Even if you know you can beat their ass, keep yourself in check and just go through the motions

if the cop truest thought his life was in danger then he should have shot. But he allowed it to get to that point.

Sorry. I disagree.
    The guy attacked a police officer.
    Blame to dead buy.
    Not to police officer.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN

In the report released by the department, the officer was quoted saying "he believed the guy had given up. This is when I release the choke slightly and the guy decided to fight again." This is at the point when the suspect got on top and started raining down face shots. You guys are right though, he should kept the choke sunk in and just let him black out. Shame on the officer for trying to end this without everyone claiming police brutality. :rolleyes:

The officer was there because the suspect had just beat on a taxi driver cause he didn't wanna pay the fare. The officer made every possible attempt to end the encounter peacefully but in the end the drunk suspect ended up paying for his asinine behavior with his life.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    It went south when the officer decided to drop his knee into the guys face. That seemed to really **** the fireman off. It was pretty tame up until that point. taking a knee to the head usually makes people want to defend themselves. I think it would have ended up differently if they cop wouldn't have done that.

I turned the volume up and watched it again. They guy was asking him to be nice "can you be nice?" "all i'm asking is for you to be nice" Then officer dickhead decides he is going to be a dick and knee him in the face. Sucks the dude got shot.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It went south when the officer decided to drop his knee into the guys face. That seemed to really **** the fireman off. It was pretty tame up until that point. taking a knee to the head usually makes people want to defend themselves. I think it would have ended up differently if they cop wouldn't have done that.

I turned the volume up and watched it again. They guy was asking him to be nice "can you be nice?" "all i'm asking is for you to be nice" Then officer dickhead decides he is going to be a dick and knee him in the face. Sucks the dude got shot.

The guy was drunk, had already assaulted a cab driver and was being placed under arrest. He played a stupid game and got shot. Tough :poop: for him, the officer did exactly what he needed to do.

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Assaulting a cab driver doesn't really mean much. How did he assault him? Did he push him, beat the **** out of him? It doesn't take much to assault somebody.

All I am saying is the knee to the head escalated the situation. He was not violent towards the officer up until that point. If you go around stoping on necks and kneeing people in the face…one day someone is going to fight back.

I didn't say the officer was wrong for shooting him….I just think if the cop wasn't a dumb ****…he could have avoided it.

It wasn't a good decision for the fireman to beat him either, but in his defense he was intoxicated and couldn't make a conscience decision. It was just a reaction to getting blasted with a knee

Fail by both.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Assaulting a cab driver doesn't really mean much. How did he assault him? Did he push him, beat the **** out of him? It doesn't take much to assault somebody.

All I am saying is the knee to the head escalated the situation. He was not violent towards the officer up until that point. If you go around stoping on necks and kneeing people in the face…one day someone is going to fight back.

I didn't say the officer was wrong for shooting him….I just think if the cop wasn't a dumb ****…he could have avoided it.

It wasn't a good decision for the fireman to beat him either, but in his defense he was intoxicated and couldn't make a conscience decision. It was just a reaction to getting blasted with a knee

Fail by both.
    It says in the articles he punched the cabbie multiple times. Cop saw it, and then went to make the arrest. I think you are way off base here. The cop shouldn't have ever let up, and maybe this shooting wouldn't have happened. But he did, because he thought the drunk was no longer resisting. He was wrong, and almost cost him his life.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't ****ing stand the two people recording. Just immediate anti-cop attitude, likely obsessed with the "police brutality" angle. That backfired on them real quick.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Can't ****ing stand the two people recording. Just immediate anti-cop attitude, likely obsessed with the "police brutality" angle. That backfired on them real quick.

Are they not his "party"? Why the hell are they asking him what he did wrong if they just witnessed him punching a cabbie? I don't understand the ignorance...

Killion

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Indianapolis/warren
    Bruno (dead guy) said "you shouldn't have hit me" right before he flipped him over and struck him. so, like I said…the knee to the face escalated the situation between the two.

Cabbie is irrelevant. THe Cop didn't see him hit the cabbie. He showed up there after the "alleged assault" as the reports described it.

Top Bottom