• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    This is one reason (the bystander's) why Indiana's "right to resist" is very disturbing.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    He has a personal problem with every non-cop on this site. Honestly, I don't know why he's even here.
    Oh well if that's the case...I'd just point and laugh during the whole ordeal. Who needs cops? They just keep us down with their jack boots! :stickpoke: apply purple as needed to avoid butthurt.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    I met BK a couple of weeks ago. Very nice guy who did me a solid. He certainly strikes me as the kind of guy who would have helped the officer if he could have (as would I). My brother-in-law is LEO so I'd be more inclined to have offered any assistance I could have.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Right, I get that. But could he not disengage, back away, and deploy the taser ?

Monday morning quarterbacking,​I know. Just exploring options.

Maybe. Maybe he thought the guy had given up. Maybe he was already gassed from the earlier struggle. Maybe he was very cognizant of Betty and Bill Brightstar videotaping him and was already worried about YouTube comments about police brutality. . We like to think it doesn't affect how we do our jobs, but it does, and as that clip shows sometimes too little force up front leads to more force later on.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Believe what you will. No skin off my back.

Now if the cop was literally beating the perp to death, yeah, I might at that point attack the officer.

Nobunny believes everything BK says, not even BK. I've seen him poke fun and ask questions out of desire to learn, I've never seen him be anti-LE.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    If the guy hadn't been shot, that film probably would have ended upon youtube under "police brutality."

I was thinking the same. And what kind of person walks up to a cop involved in a struggle and asks "what did he do" or talk smack about a stance the officer had? Like it is any of their business or concern. Probably dues paying members of their local Cop Watch. I would have been asking what he needed or what he wanted me to do for him. As those of us that work with the general public well know....some people are down right impossible to figure out. BTW the folks taking the video sounded like they were not feeling any pain.

Top Bottom