• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I see or feel no shame, heck were all getting older but for now enjoy one another. Ah, and I have 5 girls and still make the trip into VS along with my better half. With daughters you stand firm with them and accept who they are becoming. If it fits and it's a like it's coming home, haha! Now get in there and shop!

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I really don't understand all of these 40+ women walking around in the VS "Pink" branded stuff. Their attempts at reclaiming their youth are only met with ugly, orange tans and wrinkles wrapped up in a teenager's clothing.

Their bras I do admittedly buy but really because they are some of the most comfortable underwires I've found that will stand up to going in the washer/dryer.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ugly, orange tans and wrinkles

All the while, not understanding that the ugly orange tan is contributing to the wrinkles in the first place.
    And besides that... the orange! OMG the orange!!
    I just want to holler, "Hey! Willy Wonka called and he needs you back at the factory ASAP!"
    Holy crap.

Signed,
    Pasty white 40+ :):

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    All the while, not understanding that the ugly orange tan is contributing to the wrinkles in the first place.
    And besides that... the orange! OMG the orange!!
    I just want to holler, "Hey! Willy Wonka called and he needs you back at the factory ASAP!"
    Holy crap.

Signed,
    Pasty white 40+ :):

Hahaha another member of the pasty white club here! Dad's a radiation oncologist. He'd kill me, even as an adult, if he ever saw me with one... real or fake. :rockwoot:

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    OP - I congratulate you on an honest self-assessment. Often times. people grow out of their clothes by several sizes and continue to wear those clothes! Since you mention V.S. I can only imagine how bad things might have become! you don't want to show up in the bedroom looking like a trawler with overloaded nets! if you have to ask if you have outgrown it- you have.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ummm... OP isn't a woman

Or is he?

I'm the one on the left

C741270A-A33E-447B-B533-E86FDE04A1EE-21077-00000F05E75A813D_zps3ea83a9e.jpg

Top Bottom