• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Your lady will shop (and purchase) at VS? Count your blessings..... And enjoy the scenery.

For some reason, this reminds me of an old Married With Children episode...in it there was a story line that included a discussion of Victoria's BIG Secret. I think I'll stop right there, before I write something I'll regret.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think I have been inside VS maybe once or twice. The stuff is way too expensive. $70 bucks for something that is going to end up shredded, laying in a heap on my floor? Plus my wife turns me on just as much with her Walmart and Target purchases.

"Victoria's Secret, well their stuff's real nice
    But I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price
    And still look sexy, just as sexy as those models on TV
    I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me"

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    In the good old days south side Chicago taverns had lingerie shows, nice looking girls wandering around selling raffle tickets for whatever they were wearing. When you won you got a fresh set in whatever size you needed for your wife or girlfriend. That was a good time.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There was a girl at work that had a part time job at VS. she was telling me to send my wife there for a bra fitting because most women don't wear a proper fitting bra. I teased her about being a tuner from then on.

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I think I have been inside VS maybe once or twice. The stuff is way too expensive. $70 bucks for something that is going to end up shredded, laying in a heap on my floor? Plus my wife turns me on just as much with her Walmart and Target purchases.

Yes, $70 for something is worth it!! It's not about you, it's about her! I would be willing to spend $70 to help her feel sexy... because when she feels sexy it's going to be a good night!!

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "Do you guys have this stuff in children's sizes?" I imagine that would get the wrong kind of attention, though.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I knew that age had passed, when I was shopping for a gift for my wife, and enlisted the help of a nice looking lady working the counter.
    When she said "I'm just trying to think of something my mom would wear", I knew!! :):

You will know the time is nigh when you are thumbing through a catalog and realize that the models that are catching your eye are the ones in flannel pj's or sweats...

Top Bottom