• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    MAA sent me a tracking number on the 9th with Fedex. It still shows that only the information was sent to Fedex, they haven't shipped the package yet.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Still no SGM mag from MAA, and they haven't answered any of my emails :crying: .. But I did take my Vepr 12 out and ran about 60 low recoil buckshot rounds through it. It only had 4-5 failure to ejects this time (compared to almost every round the first time), so I was pretty happy. I have been hand cycling it ALOT, so maybe that has helped.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So I'm bumping this thread because I just realized I am missing a mag. When I ordered from Atlantic I was told I was getting one 5-rounder and one 10-rounder from SGM with the gun purchase. I purchased an extra SGM 12 rounder from Atlantic that was supposed to ship with my gun. SGM had issues and they didn't send out the mags til later. Well, I just realized I only got one mag from SGM. So I'm taking it up with Atlantic now, we shall see how this goes.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    The "free" mags were drop shipped directly from SGM, and were 12 rounders.

your missing the 10 from Atlantic.

Im still missing my 'free' 10 from MAA.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    The "free" mags were drop shipped directly from SGM, and were 12 rounders.

your missing the 10 from Atlantic.

Im still missing my 'free' 10 from MAA.

Me too.. MAA sold the SGM 10 rounders when they had them in stock, but didn't honor all of our "free" mags from the Vepr-12 pre-order. I've seen threads that prove this.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Yes and no Clay. The 10 was the freebie that was dropped shipped and they decided to just give everyone a 12 instead of a 10. I got that one directly from SGM. I ordered a separate 12 from Atlantic and that was the one missing.

Well I sent an e-mail off to atlantic that night, the next morning I had a response and they apologized for the inconvenience and sent one out right away. I just got home to find the box on my porch.

I'm not blaming Atlantic for this, it was a mistake and frankly, I had forgot about it. I really appreciate the quick response from Atlantic especially in this crazy time. I'm 100% satisfied.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Just received my VEPR 12 back from TGI, and the top cover rail is now nice and straight.

They sent me a fedex call tag so I did not have to pay shipping, and they had it back to me within a week.

You can tell the rail is dead center with the reflex sight mounted on it, and I plan to run a couple hundred more rounds through it this weekend.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    yeah i need to get on that. The Hmmwv part search, work, and trying to figure out this GF living with me in my tiny house situation is dominating most of my time. It'll probably have to be after May, as i get the Hmmwv in April then May is the busiest month of the year for me.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    New live in GF?

Now the hmmwv purchase makes more since.

I bought welders, plasma cutter, torch, and a bunch of bigger shop tools before I got married ;)

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    so i added the 11 slot picatinny rail to my veprs handguard.. dunno why really. saw the picture and figured some alone time and 8 bucks was justifiable.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Put an AFG2 on mine. I know it's kind of sacrilege crossing AR accessories with the superior AK platform, but it fits the grip and lines perfectly, IMHO

IMG_8534-Copy_zpscd70a7d5.jpg

Last edited:

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I wanted to buy in when they were 999 but didn't have the funds. Do you guys know who else has them for sale? hopefully at a lower price

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Centerfire and Atlantic both have the folder version for the same price. Buds has the fixed stock "on sale" for around $1,200. An alert form buds is what got me looking.

I bought one of the first fixed stock ones but sold it off when I never had time to play with it. Learned my lesson, ordering one with some 10 round mags from Atlantic today.

ETA: this one also has an ambi style safety, which is nice for the lefty crowd.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom