• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I got to shoot the crap out of mine the other day and to say i'm impressed would be an understatement. my LRBHO worked every time and it loves the 8rd russian mags.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    SGM begins shipping 12 rounders today....

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after putting another hundred plus rounds through mine I love it even more... I cannot wait for my 12 round magazines to come in.

Also, it sounds like they are upgrading Atlantic customer's free 10 rounders to 12s. The 10 rounders are not shipping yet, and I believe they plan to have them ready a week from now.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I got my money back on my VEPR 12 today. Atlantic has some amazing customer service. TGI is working on it now.

Soon, one more VEPR 12 will be for sale.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I got my money back on my VEPR 12 today. Atlantic has some amazing customer service. TGI is working on it now.

Soon, one more VEPR 12 will be for sale.

Why did you cancel your order?

Also anyone have any idea when they're shipping. They said their taking pre orders still. I thought they were shipping already, unless that in reference to a new shipment.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I too still want my free mag, and the other four I ordered and for which Atlantic has already charged me :xmad:

So has anyone seen or heard anything about the 12 rnd SGM mags?

Finally heard back from Atlantic:

"Yes we have been waiting for SGM to complete the mags and they just did this last week they will be directly drop shipping out mags this week and expect to have all orders shipped out by Thurs .

Thank You "

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Finally heard back from Atlantic:

"Yes we have been waiting for SGM to complete the mags and they just did this last week they will be directly drop shipping out mags this week and expect to have all orders shipped out by Thurs .

Thank You "

I spoke with MAA last week and they were shipping the 12 rounders out then. I have to wait for the 10 rounder to complete my extra included mag :popcorn:

ProfBri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Kidney Market's gone down

Ughhh...what's the going rate for a kidney?
    W/ South American cartels in the black market body part business, and the Mexican cartels, Kidney prob wont bring more than $2500. If you sell it yourself, you could get $20,000-200,000, depending on the resources of the person needing it. But the drug regimen you have to stay on for life after donating is a pain:) lol

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    My mag arrived today!

I ordered the 10 rder and got a 12 rder. Oh well, you can always cut em down. I think i'll stick with the extra capacity for a while.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    My mag arrived today!

I ordered the 10 rder and got a 12 rder. Oh well, you can always cut em down. I think i'll stick with the extra capacity for a while.

The 10 rounders are still not shipping yet (I don't think the run is even done), so they upgraded the 10's to 12's unless people contacted them stating they specifically wanted the 10's.

If anyone plans to order more in the near future, PM me just because....

Top Bottom