• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Unconfirmed, but apparently the Veprs hit the US yesterday.

Also this crazy handguard that works with the Vepr 12's and RPKs.
    B-20_big.jpg

It's from a Russian company called zenitco. I'm told it costs 150.00. I figured i'd post it as an option for those that were concerned the the Vepr handguard didn't have the lower rails or the 2 small side pieces. I hope you're good at reading Russian.

Last edited:

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    got my email too! very excited to get mine! or should i say all 3 of mine! i ordered from MAA and had the choice of stocks but chose wood but now thinking i should have ordered one with a folder on it. will i be able to find a folding stock for it poor should i see of i can go ahead and order one from maa?

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    got my email too! very excited to get mine! or should i say all 3 of mine! i ordered from MAA and had the choice of stocks but chose wood but now thinking i should have ordered one with a folder on it. will i be able to find a folding stock for it poor should i see of i can go ahead and order one from maa?

I don't think any of them are coming in with a folder stock. I think that some had the choice of wood or polymer, both fixed.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    yeah, no folder, all fixed, and all are coming in with unknown wood.

You can choose wood or poly from MAA, or you can write you want wood in the comments for Atlantic.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    it also says tapco ak collapsable stock. Is that just one they put one once it arrives? Just so I understand correctly. They wont import them with a folding stock, but one can be put on right? I want the wood but would just like to have a folding stock for it also.
    yeah, no folder, all fixed, and all are coming in with unknown wood.

You can choose wood or poly from MAA, or you can write you want wood in the comments for Atlantic.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    it also says tapco ak collapsable stock. Is that just one they put one once it arrives? Just so I understand correctly. They wont import them with a folding stock, but one can be put on right? I want the wood but would just like to have a folding stock for it also.

yeah the tapco is just one they put on it.

and yes you can put a folding stock on it if you can find one.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I believe I will be keeping mine bone stock for now. No need for a folding stock when the fixed one should work perfectly fine. Maybe later I will upgrade to a quality folder but for now the fixed will work.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I believe I will be keeping mine bone stock for now. No need for a folding stock when the fixed one should work perfectly fine. Maybe later I will upgrade to a quality folder but for now the fixed will work.

That's what I am thinking. But mags, need soo many mags.

Top Bottom