• ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Sorry I'm a HIPPO..

I switched to vaping from smoking 7 years ago, never regretted it. I feel so much better than when I smoked. My Dr seriously told me that just nicotine itself, like from vaping, (not nicotine from smoking tobacco) is actually helpful for pain.

I also read an interesting article (sry about the source..) with a poll of what 20,000 people who vape would do if vaping is banned, the poll results say almost 90% of people who vape would turn to the black market and overseas for their gear. A large percent would go back to smoking cigarettes. I don't see how either of those options would be good for public health, I totally believe that the FDA is going to do more harm than good with their E-cigarette regulations.

FDA Prohibition Could Create Huge E-Cigarette Black Market | The Daily Caller

I'm going to start making my own fluid, get on learning to build my own coils, and have already switched to a mod that takes rechargeable batteries, so hopefully I can keep vaping if the FDA has it's way.

I'm also ashamed at Indiana's new law that will basically shut down thousands of vaping retailers because only 6 places can get a contract with the only security company in the country authorized by this law to work for these stores, so that they can manufacture the E-cigarette fluids. Really, how many vape stores are getting robbed?!

one word...Yaeliq...great e-juice, great flavors, great prices....and it's even Kosher!

LlamaMama

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Bunker Hill
    Indiana's law is just disgraceful, and a perfect example of crony capitalism.

Agreed. The one security company that meets the criteria for working with the vape shops who make their own fluid says that they had no idea they're the only company that qualifies, and had nothing to do with it... Sure...

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I'm going to start making my own fluid, get on learning to build my own coils, and have already switched to a mod that takes rechargeable batteries, so hopefully I can keep vaping if the FDA has it's way.

It's a good idea to grab a Kanger Subox Mini starter kit no matter what happens.
    They're only $30 ($34 at MBV, but it will be authentic, not a knock-off).
    The included SubTank comes with a rebuildable deck. But they also include a second base for the replaceable 1.8 ohm and sub-ohm (.25 IIRC) factory coils.

Last edited:

LlamaMama

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Bunker Hill
    Nicorette doesn't work, so they don't have to worry about regulation, since they don't actually take any money from big tobacco, and big government.

Right?! That's exactly what it's all about.

And I may be wrong, but I think nicotine gum and such isn't included in the new regulations because it's only for liquid nicotine products.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    My mom and dad switched to vaping after 40+ yrs smoking cigarettes. ..they say they've never felt better.
    On the flip side, a friend who smoked for 15 yrs switched to vaping and began having serious sinus issues the entire year he vaped. Quit vaping and his sinus issues disappeared. Coincidence? Who knows...

LlamaMama

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Bunker Hill
    It's a good idea to grab a Kanger Subox Mini starter kit no matter what happens.
    They're only $30 ($34 at MBV, but it will be authentic, not a knock-off).
    The included SubTank comes with a rebuildable deck. But they also include a second base for the replaceable 1.8 ohm and sub-ohm (.25 IIRC) factory coils.

That's a nice looking kit, I've used a lot of Kanger products over the years. The mod kit I'm using is pretty similar, an Aspire Odyssey mini kit, and I bought the atomizer I can rebuild for the Triton tank it came with.

For $30 though that's a great little kit! Spare parts are always awesome. Might have to pick a couple up to keep around since the old man vapes too

LlamaMama

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Bunker Hill

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    3t31xd.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    From just my own casual observations, I've seen multiple local shops already close down as a direct result of our state's new unethical and unconstitutional laws. I'm certain the effect is much wider than my own observations. Its just shameful. Those seeking control have no hope of achieving the control they seek. The materials and supplies necessary are too readily available and able to be presented as being used for other purposes.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's only hurting Indiana business. You can still order juice from most places out of state.

As I understand the law, and what has been said by the lobby against it, ordering from outside the state is against the law, now. That's part of what the judge declared unConstitutional, as it violates the Commerce Clause. I have seen at least one fluid manufacturer that has put Indiana on a list of states that it will not ship to, due to the law.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    As I understand the law, and what has been said by the lobby against it, ordering from outside the state is against the law, now. That's part of what the judge declared unConstitutional, as it violates the Commerce Clause. I have seen at least one fluid manufacturer that has put Indiana on a list of states that it will not ship to, due to the law.

I know of one also, zamplebox, but that is no loss. As far as law, it's pretty unenforceable.

Top Bottom