• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Steve i said everything...throw in vaccines if you want. The point is that if everything causes something, then nothing does.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    mbills2223 said:
    The point is that if everything causes something, then nothing does.

That's not a good point at all. We've worked to expose and eliminate many carcinogens over the years. Are you implying that these many carcinogens were not, in fact, carcinogens?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is chezuki's wife. Unfortunately, chez's condition has deteriorated over night and he is now wandering the town pantless wearing earmuffs and desperately searching for his baseball. My efforts to corral him have all been fruitless. Please don't make the same mistakes we did. We were naive to think vaccines had any part in the near eradication of all those diseases that used to ravage humanity. And even if they did, surely no plague could be worse than this.

Please, say **** you to big pharma and do NOT vaccinate your children.

cause we don't need your genes in the pool anyway

You may, in fact, be one of the 3 most patient women in the state of Indiana.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They may find out.
    But... just saying autism causes cancer because my kid got his vaccines........... ignores all the other environmental effects that could cause it.

Autism causes cancer?

ETA: Oh crap. Now I'm subscribed to this thread.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    nothing funnier than kids with autism amirite guys? What about Down Syndrome? Got any good zingers? You can always head over to 4chan for more material.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Kids with autism aren't funny...well maybe some are, some aspire to be comedians.....but claiming that typical e-mails exchanged during the peer review process are 'the smoking gun' is at least mildly amusing to anyone familiar with the process.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    HoughMade said:
    Kids with autism aren't funny...well maybe some are, some aspire to be comedians.....but claiming that typical e-mails exchanged during the peer review process are 'the smoking gun' is at least mildly amusing to anyone familiar with the process.

I agree, it is but a small piece of the puzzle. Of course, I already assembled that puzzle in the Verstraeten thread and if you really had any good arguments against it I suspect you would have brought them up there.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nope.....I don't need any other reason to be anti-Trump. At this point, this is just piling on.

I'm hoping this is what finally takes him down. Get him out of the way ASAP so actual candidates can get up front.

Leftists were giving him free promotion for saying silly things. Now he's saying what they consider "dangerous" things... so they may actually start attacking him legit.

Top Bottom