• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well, it’s starting to hit home. A coworker of mine is in the ICU with multiple strokes and blood clots, paralyzed on his left side, can’t speak and is in and out of consciousness. 50-year old in great health, occasional cigar and bourbon, works out every other day, no daily medications. Only change in his life recently - the vaccination.

While it obviously can’t be 100% correlated to the vaccine, and most likely won’t, a strong case could be made for it. And I fear this won’t be the last that we’ll hear about cases like these.
    That’s horrible, I’ll keep him in my prayers. miracles can happen, recovery from the darkest place is possible through prayer.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So will Fox News be leaving NYC in protest of the draconian measures or will they continue to give lip service to liberty?
    Fox news unveiled who their masters are for all to see in 2016.

I don't know how some people are still suckered into believing they're any different than MSNBC. They employ a few gate keepers to keep viewership up.

Even Tucker, as I've learned more and more about who he really is behind the scenes, I wouldn't trust a word he says anymore either. It's all a curated message targeted at getting the desired reaction, just being delivered by puppets who pretend to be on your side.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, it’s starting to hit home. A coworker of mine is in the ICU with multiple strokes and blood clots, paralyzed on his left side, can’t speak and is in and out of consciousness. 50-year old in great health, occasional cigar and bourbon, works out every other day, no daily medications. Only change in his life recently - the vaccination.

While it obviously can’t be 100% correlated to the vaccine, and most likely won’t, a strong case could be made for it. And I fear this won’t be the last that we’ll hear about cases like these.

This sounds consistent with every single vaccine side effect report I've seen so far.

On the up side, the paralysis is supposed to be temporary and a known side effect. No one knows how long the blood clots can last for.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The good news, for those who have faith in those with a long and consistent history of lies and falsehoods, is that there is another round of free shots coming!

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    My understanding of the law is that any employer that forces you to be vaccinated can be held liable for any and all issues that can be associated with the shots, pharma is the only one off the hook for issues with the shots. If govt mandates are they liable then??

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    My understanding of the law is that any employer that forces you to be vaccinated can be held liable for any and all issues that can be associated with the shots, pharma is the only one off the hook for issues with the shots. If govt mandates are they liable then??
    Probably why mines not forced, just a bribe to be part of the experiment...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm going to ask for a cite that the employer is liable, from my understanding that is not correct. And they are not "forcing" an employee, they are making it a condition of employment, yeah technicalities but still true. Whether I agree with it is a different story.

There was a statement by the Feds that if work required it and there were problems that workmans comp could cover it, but that was later rolled back.

And the feds are liable anyway, at least to a degree. There is a fed fund to pay for damages caused by the vaccine, pretty much all vaccines from my understanding.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Guys are dropping like flys around my place of employment, they are largely vaccinated. Several in the hospital, one rumored to be in ICU despite being healthy and in his 20’s.

no one has mandated masks but everyone seems to be wearing them regardless. Lot of fear in the air.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So if an employer requires it and you refuse, they terminate your employment. That means you get the free unemployment monies?
    I’ve read that that situation is fired for cause, nullifying unemployment. Don’t know if that’s right or not, but it’s out there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Guys are dropping like flys around my place of employment, they are largely vaccinated. Several in the hospital, one rumored to be in ICU despite being healthy and in his 20’s.

no one has mandated masks but everyone seems to be wearing them regardless. Lot of fear in the air.
    Not seen a single mask at work in months.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads