• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Once the personal exemption is formally removed from the university’s vaccination policy, students will have up to 45 days to initiate the vaccination process by getting at least one dose of an approved vaccine or request a new religious or medical exemption. Upon FDA approval, the updated process for filing a new medical or religious exemption will be provided.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Welp, Lilly (surprise, surprise) has thrown down the gauntlet...
    I could not WAIT to get out of that liberal, perversion loving cesspool. When I started there in `88, it was a great place to work, great place to be. It slowly, imperceptibly morphed into the sad, sick, ******** it is today.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Dr. Robert Malone says the mrna witches brew is an experiment on humanity.
    I don't know if I can agree with that 'cause it looks to me as though the experiments were completed before the weapon was deployed.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I hope the "vaccine" (or whatever it is) helps to keep her as well as possible. I also hope there are no long lasting side effects from either the virus or the "vaccine".
    They are pissed. My spouse, older sister to infected, told her, "don't get the vaccine. Said,"these things don't come overnight, they normally take years." O well, nothing lost. Her husband was a prick, and she was lockstep with him.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    That's OK, I stole it from Uncle Ted..:cool: I'm going to try to memorize it, it may come in handy.
    You don’t have to memorize the whole thing, just anyone who’s curious about your status if they have been vaccinated against syphilis or any other sexually transmitted disease. Usually shuts down conversation pretty quick.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well, it’s starting to hit home. A coworker of mine is in the ICU with multiple strokes and blood clots, paralyzed on his left side, can’t speak and is in and out of consciousness. 50-year old in great health, occasional cigar and bourbon, works out every other day, no daily medications. Only change in his life recently - the vaccination.

While it obviously can’t be 100% correlated to the vaccine, and most likely won’t, a strong case could be made for it. And I fear this won’t be the last that we’ll hear about cases like these.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, it’s starting to hit home. A coworker of mine is in the ICU with multiple strokes and blood clots, paralyzed on his left side, can’t speak and is in and out of consciousness. 50-year old in great health, occasional cigar and bourbon, works out every other day, no daily medications. Only change in his life recently - the vaccination.

While it obviously can’t be 100% correlated to the vaccine, and most likely won’t, a strong case could be made for it. And I fear this won’t be the last that we’ll hear about cases like these.
    Prayers he recovers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom