• ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They most certainly did NOT disappear:):

I was not coaching , only discussing the course of fire ahead of time:)

I am guilty of nudging targets toward eatmeercats on at least one occasion so maybe I did cheat a little , the infraction is harmless , It didn't change the score;)

hehe, I'll take the penalties... at least I went to the match.

Even though some of the targets needed to be bagged....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmmm . . . I must have missed . . . something.

In other news, I am considering shooting a Glock on Sunday, but I am concerned that the frame may melt in the sun.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    In other news, I am considering shooting a Glock on Sunday, but I am concerned that the frame may melt in the sun.

On the contrary, it will be nice and coool to the touch, unlike those steel things that get all hot in the heat.

I think I might break in my new Gen4 G17.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    hehe, I'll take the penalties... at least I went to the match.

Even though some of the targets needed to be bagged....

IMHO, all the targets needed to be bagged. I am not to picky with where my ammo goes....:D. Depends on your definition of bagged I guess.

Dang, I missed a lot of banter here. I guess I forgot to get notification on this thread

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Screwed at the last minute. Mom has to go into work tomorrow, which means I have to stay home with Dad. I asked her last week if she was on call, and she said no. If it's not thing it's another. Family comes first, so guess I will not be seeing you guys. If I'm lucky and all the stars align. The seas will part, and I'll make it this year.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Screwed at the last minute. Mom has to go into work tomorrow, which means I have to stay home with Dad. I asked her last week if she was on call, and she said no. If it's not thing it's another. Family comes first, so guess I will not be seeing you guys. If I'm lucky and all the stars align. The seas will part, and I'll make it this year.

Not going to make it? Now that is a big surprise!
    I got home from this match last month after everyone and his brother promised this help and that help, and it still was not possible there was a post promising next month. Now it is next month, and surprise. Cannot make it at the last minute, because of family. How about a big HTFU or STFU. Either one is fine. But pick one!!! We would love to have you shoot, or if you do not want to fine as well. But I for one am sick and tired of I am going to do it next time promises.:patriot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

was thinking the same thing.

2681802832_1d68c21067.jpg

Last edited:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I got home from this match last month after everyone and his brother promised this help and that help, and it still was not possible there was a post promising next month. Now it is next month, and surprise. Cannot make it at the last minute, because of family. How about a big HTFU or STFU. Either one is fine. But pick one!!! We would love to have you shoot, or if you do not want to fine as well. But I for one am sick and tired of I am going to do it next time promises.:patriot:

was thinking the same thing.

2681802832_1d68c21067.jpg

+ 1 for both of you
    Have a good safe match boys
    I will see you all next Sunday:D
    I am at work today .

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well excuse the hell out of me. Some things are out of my control. You deal with a sick Dad that has to have practically everything done for him. I thought I was in the clear, then I'm told Saturday Mom has to work. I'm the only one close enough to take care of him. Yes my family comes first to me.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well excuse the hell out of me. Some things are out of my control. You deal with a sick Dad that has to have practically everything done for him. I thought I was in the clear, then I'm told Saturday Mom has to work. I'm the only one close enough to take care of him. Yes my family comes first to me.

So Warsaw or Silver Creek next Sunday?
    Start planning now...........

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom