• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    We started on 2, did it clean with 2 deltas and decent time.
    3, great time, had a mike
    4 was the classifier, just threw it out there, I mean what do I have to loose, hell it will get turned in as a 99% not matter what?!?! I ended up with a mike -no shoot, pulled the trigger just a little too soon.
    Stage 5, great time, had a mike
    Stage 1 was a great time and clean.

Liked the stages and it was a fun match

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    no

Well excuse the hell out of me. Some things are out of my control. You deal with a sick Dad that has to have practically everything done for him. I thought I was in the clear, then I'm told Saturday Mom has to work. I'm the only one close enough to take care of him. Yes my family comes first to me.

No I won't.

How about this thread?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics_and_training/61183-room_clearing_class.html

You have a track record of over promising and not following through. 13 pages on the other thread of a class you thought of in Nov. 2009, and have not delivered. You bring this stuff up and stay in the mix and don't show. If your life is so full don't bring this stuff up.

This thread is about shooting a match not explaining why you cannot shoot a match. If you want to do this attention seeking stuff in a thread I don't read fine, but it is tiresome here. I do not know you but I have a feeling it is not just a sick father that is the trouble.

I truly feel bad for your father. However, I suggest that is where you focus should be.

Good luck with your family and your life.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    With the attitude of some of the members, I'm not sure I even want to attend now.

No I won't.

How about this thread?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics_and_training/61183-room_clearing_class.html

You have a track record of over promising and not following through. 13 pages on the other thread of a class you thought of in Nov. 2009, and have not delivered. You bring this stuff up and stay in the mix and don't show. If your life is so full don't bring this stuff up.

This thread is about shooting a match not explaining why you cannot shoot a match. If you want to do this attention seeking stuff in a thread I don't read fine, but it is tiresome here. I do not know you but I have a feeling it is not just a sick father that is the trouble.

I truly feel bad for your father. However, I suggest that is where you focus should be.

As the great Dennis Fossy once said
    "I have two words for you, and it ain't get out......"

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    No I won't.

How about this thread?

There is a lot of things I have not been able to do this year. That's life though, some things just can not be controlled. I have had to cancel other plans. However at least my friends are {understanding}, maybe you should look that word up in the dictionary. On that note, I have nothing else to say. I will not post anything else in your precious threads.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    I'd like to give an atta-boy to Max, Bob, and his whole crew for doing a great job this past Sunday. This includes the score keeper, who I think is Bob's bride. She is the quickest score keeper in Indiana and there are a bunch of us who truely appreciate your efforts. GREAT JOB you guys,,,,,,,,, and gals!

To anyone that hasn't participated in South Central's monthly matches, your missing a great time.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I'd like to give an atta-boy to Max, Bob, and his whole crew for doing a great job this past Sunday. This includes the score keeper, who I think is Bob's bride. She is the quickest score keeper in Indiana and there are a bunch of us who truely appreciate your efforts. GREAT JOB you guys,,,,,,,,, and gals!

To anyone that hasn't participated in South Central's monthly matches, your missing a great time.

I totally agree :+1::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom