• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    If youre that good you should spread them a little so he can see them:)

If there even was a SLIM chance it could have been a "double", I would have gave it to him. But, sadly, it was not. ;)

However, I do owe him for the re-shoot offer! I shed a full second off my first run and made up 1 of the two mikes.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks to everybody that braved the weather and came out to play today.. A special thanks to those who help with set up and tear down.. And if anybody knows who the young lady was that was with the single stack shooter I think Alex but dont hold me to it.. For not shooting helping paste and staying to help tear down and put away 3 stages.. Her first match is on me.

And on a side note once again I shot my match like crap!!!!!! But it was fun

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Sounds like you folks had a good time, I sure wish I would have been there. I have had enough family socializing to last until Christmas now so bring on South Central! I'm ready to shoot!!!!
    :draw:

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks to everybody that braved the weather and came out to play today....

Mongo, thanks for setting up a great match. As always, even with my "mikes", I still had an awesometime. Oh yeah, I left you all my 9mm brass today...you brass horder :thumbsup: LOL!!!
    Skroggster/Downrange/BigCraig, you guys rock!!:rockwoot:It was nice to use some of that LVL 1 RO training by helping keep score for our group. Some day I'll grow a pair and roger up for doing your job (i.e. Running a stage/group) ...BOK...BOK...BOK

Its always fun shooting with you all! I even got to sport the new USPSA Indiana shirt...after it warmed up and dried out some.

Happy Easter all!

:ingo:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Great match !!! With all the inlaws coming over I couldn't think of a better time to go shooting.

They some times think I am dead because I am never around in the summer on a Sunday.

Brent

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Mongo, thanks for setting up a great match. As always, even with my "mikes", I still had an awesometime. Oh yeah, I left you all my 9mm brass today...you brass horder :thumbsup: LOL!!!
    Skroggster/Downrange/BigCraig, you guys rock!!:rockwoot:It was nice to use some of that LVL 1 RO training by helping keep score for our group. Some day I'll grow a pair and roger up for doing your job (i.e. Running a stage/group) ...BOK...BOK...BOK

Its always fun shooting with you all! I even got to sport the new USPSA Indiana shirt...after it warmed up and dried out some.

Happy Easter all!

:ingo:

:rockwoot::rockwoot:
    IMG_0160.jpg

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Scores are half done! Had a slight delay. Had to eat that good dinner that was left over, then had to go half way back to Indy to get my daughter!

Be up in an hour at USPSA.org

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    :laugh: They all kicked my butt. Zeroing the classifier and the two death jam on Stage 6 ended my run..and that was the first two stages. :D

I feel your pain. If it weren't for my death jams on Stage 1&2, I'd have done a bit better.

Great time nonetheless. I think I'm officially addicted to this game! :rockwoot:

Thanks to ACC for putting this on! :yesway:

Top Bottom