• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    He was referring to mine. I ain't getting it back :(. I could get a new one at $409. I'm saving up for the AR now. Maybe and M&P .40 pro in the future

WOW! They couldn't fix it??? That's pretty bad when the manufacturer can't even fix their own stuff. I would think barrel, maybe a slide, and new frame guides would fix about any damage. You must have really done a number on it!

I have a 9mm Pro if you want to use it the rest of the season.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    As of 5:00 pm ACC was not flooded. I will go over between 7-8 in the morning to check the range condition. Check here or face book for updates and I will see if I can get skroggster to send out an email also.
    Daniel

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    WOW! They couldn't fix it??? That's pretty bad when the manufacturer can't even fix their own stuff. I would think barrel, maybe a slide, and new frame guides would fix about any damage. You must have really done a number on it!

I have a 9mm Pro if you want to use it the rest of the season.

I'm good. I'll game the XD up a little. I'm going to send a reply back if they will fix it in the current condition. If not, I will wait and possibly look into a 40 pro next year. I have to get an AR soon and tacti cool my 870

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Man, I'm going to miss this one cause of Church...... darn.

Told the wife, I'm going out after Church to do some target practice, probably on the back side cause you guys will be using the front.

Good luck all, and Happy Easter.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Man, I'm going to miss this one cause of Church...... darn.

Told the wife, I'm going out after Church to do some target practice, probably on the back side cause you guys will be using the front.

Good luck all, and Happy Easter.

Both are reason to celebrate! Celebrate what is most important and we will see you on the (flip side)!

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    All you Holy Rollers, whatever you do, don't miss church! God may forgive you but the wife won't.

(... hoping that squads are reasonable and we get done at a decent time...)

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    All you Holy Rollers, whatever you do, don't miss church! God may forgive you but the wife won't.

(... hoping that squads are reasonable and we get done at a decent time...)

This my sir is why I am not married! I have a significant other! She would rather be at the range too and she will! :D

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Enjoy the event tomorrow. It would be great to join you all, but I will be enjoying Easter tradition with my wife...and that is not a bad thing!

The weather was great today and the range is in good shape. I even got sun burnt today.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Enjoy the event tomorrow. It would be great to join you all, but I will be enjoying Easter tradition with my wife...and that is not a bad thing!

The weather was great today and the range is in good shape. I even got sun burnt today.

Same here. Catch you in a few weeks. Probably catch you at Riley on the 15th!

ACC tomorrow...Vegas next weekend :rockwoot:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    We shall see you all at the range if you dare. We have 6 really good stages set up just need to stake down and hang targets. Shouldnt take long.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Started off a little wet, but we got it in. Actually warmed up a bit. I believe 28 brave souls braved the weather and said to heck with Easter. I didn't fair to well, but had fun anyway. Craig, that was a DOUBLE.:D

Top Bottom