Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am in for Warsaw and our vaunted Section Coordinator/Open shooter is a maybe now.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Looks like I'll be there too. I'll try Limited. After my dismal performance at NPCCC in Limited I want to redeem myself. Otherwise I might as well shoot Production(minor) in Limited (major) division. Yeah, it was that bad. I think I achieved balance on a couple stages. Penalties and Points were almost equal. Sigh.

At least my sponsored shooter does well with my pistol/bullets/gear. The belt barely fits him though.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    This was a great match! Fun Stages that I shot so poorly that my name will change from Slacker to Mike. Great Job Brent and the Warsaw Crew!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I agree these were great stages. It was a fun match to shoot. It is too bad that there is not a greater turn out for the matches at Warsaw. I drive a long ways to get there and I never feel like it was not worth the drive.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    +2 on the stages being very good. Well worth the drive up, there's always some interesting (and sometimes sadistic) stage designs. As ever, BIG thanks to the Warsaw crew for putting together a great match.

Shot terrible (except for the classifier, of course :n00b:) but still had tons of fun.

I was somewhat perplexed at some of my mikes today (and boy there were alot of them!)

I picked up Shadow #3 on the way home, and stopped by ACC to test it out. Shot some groups and all was good, and wanted to see how it compared to Shadow #1 (the one I shot today). Shot 5 rounds at the head box at 20yds, and 4 of them missed!

Look down at the gun and see this:
    IMG_0178.jpg

I hadn't shot this one much since it was refinished. as it turns out, the refinsher didn't loctite the set crews.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :):

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    +2 on the stages being very good. Well worth the drive up, there's always some interesting (and sometimes sadistic) stage designs. As ever, BIG thanks to the Warsaw crew for putting together a great match.

Shot terrible (except for the classifier, of course :n00b:) but still had tons of fun.

I was somewhat perplexed at some of my mikes today (and boy there were alot of them!)

I picked up Shadow #3 on the way home, and stopped by ACC to test it out. Shot some groups and all was good, and wanted to see how it compared to Shadow #1 (the one I shot today). Shot 5 rounds at the head box at 20yds, and 4 of them missed!

Look down at the gun and see this:

I hadn't shot this one much since it was refinished. as it turns out, the refinsher didn't loctite the set crews.

:xmad: I had a front sight drifting issue last year with my M&P Pro 9mm. It has been slathered in loc tite and it has not moved for 6 months.

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Wow Warsaw crew! Awesome job on the match today! Those very well thought out & built stages. I thought I was at a Level II match today. We had a great squad & also thanks to GM Chris Keen for coming all the way from Ohio to Warsaw to give us some pointers. I know he was impressed. Even tho my gun gave me trouble most of the day, I'm still happy with how I shot, when I wasn't clearing malfs. Just a good day, good weather & great friends.

[ame]http://youtu.be/OUR3wRZa0xc[/ame]

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Classifier FAIL!!!!

My gun giving me problems. I was so pissed at the time that I lit up the no-shoot. I know stupid...but it made me feel good afterwards. I guess better than chucking my gun over the berm!

[ame]http://youtu.be/YvoAin3_Nus[/ame]

Top Bottom