• ...and so much more!
  • RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    I like the comment on the begging of stage 6 in the video for Coach.

So how did everyone like the lower bays compared to the upper so you don't have to walk up and down the hill to run 6 stages? Takes a little longer to set up and haul it but not to bad.

I really liked the match & stages. I think you should continue down in the lower bays. I like more stages to shoot & the speed stages. I think it's a good mix long & short stages. Maybe throw in a medium stage next month.

I think the back up on the big stage (Stage 5) was caused by the squad themselfs, not the match structure.

I watered your flowers a couple times Sunday, may want to get a porta potty down there. Warsaw is a not to miss match!!

nipplehead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    crown point
    I really liked the match & stages.

I think the back up on the big stage (Stage 5) was caused by the squad themselfs, not the match structure.

I watered your flowers a couple times Sunday, may want to get a porta potty down there. Warsaw is a not to miss match!!

Ya Brent ,John, and the rest of the Warsaw crew have been putting up outstanding matches with challenging stages. Really i have not been to any clubs south of Indy, but I believe Warsaw has consistently had excellent stages that rival any club I have ever been to in this state or any other.

If you have never been to Warsaw, you need to make a trip there..they put on a great match you dont want to miss!!!:rockwoot:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    may want to get a porta potty down there

I am trying but its $80.00 a month. Hard to do with 35 or so shooters.

I am hoping to get some club members to help start a steel match down in the lower bays so 2 matchs can pay for it.

Were working on building stuff for that match.

Brent

Top Bottom