• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I have plenty of whiskey, but not the "balls" to do what I want to the slide.

I put my STI Trubor under a drill press... that made me sweat...
    not a pro job, but I've put ~25k on it since... I recall beer was involved.

-rvb

25460355.jpg

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    IF I still had access to a mill, I would actually be very confident doing what I want done. It would take me a bit of time to relearn some old skills, but I could do it.

However, a clearer head, and the fact there is a local gentlemen with excellent skills and equipment, I think I will let him do it.

Coach and I did some work to Jakes STI Trojan not long ago. We actually held off on the beer at the begining because the bench grinder wheel was fairly egged shaped. But after Coach started grinding, and took full responisibilty of any work, I quickly went for the Bud Light.

I put my STI Trubor under a drill press... that made me sweat...
    not a pro job, but I've put ~25k on it since... I recall beer was involved.

-rvb

25460355.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Zero'd a stage.................and shooting minor PF.........it is almost like shooting myself in the foot before the match even started!!!!

New slide and barrel showed up today, after some work on the slide by a qualified gunsmith my days of shooting minor PF will come to an end.

:woot:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    No, by the time we got to that stage there were a ton of pasters on the head and I just didn't see the hit because of all the paster crap.

but you were right, I did get a little emotional...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They are talking about a stage where a target was covered mostly by a no-shoot, leaving really just a head shot.

So by the time the last couple of groups got there, there wasn't much cardboard left to shoot at.

Being that I shot that stage first, I had nothing but cardboard... until we got to the classifier, which was all pasters...

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    That was the Open House stage, I believe... I put one in the no shoot so the brown part didn't get so torn up...

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    We did not use those pasters at least my group did not. I would like to get them out and use them if possible. This was a fun match 2 long 2 med and 2 short courses what more do you want? good job

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    And now for some HD goodness.

Double click on the movie to watch on youtube (so it goes widescreen), click on 1080p.

You might have to pause it a bit to let it stream before watching, this one movie was over 1 GIGABYTE to upload, lol.

YouTube - ACC-Aug2010

Top Bottom