• ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    The ONLY shipper in the universe is UPS. :yesway:

I've had horrible luck with UPS. FedEx has never let me down. I had a similar experience with UPS delivering ammo.

I ordered 1500rds of ammo and it came in one box requiring adult signature. When they dropped it off, the put it in the garage as the door was open but never rang the bell for my wife to sign. She just happened to see it sitting there after the drop.

One side of the box was crushed and taped closed. It had two big yellow stickers that stated, "RETURN TO SENDER". I was the recipient...:cool:

I counted out the ammo and was only 2 rounds short so I didn't bother with a claim but did let the shipper know about it.

FedEx Ground any time I can from now on.

And then there was the time I was driving out of the neighbor and found a box in the street. Picked it up only to see another box about 50 yards farther along. I picked it up a well. Then I saw the UPS truck turning into a cul de sac with the back door open and another box about to fall out. I gave the driver the two boxes and told to close the damned door.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    This is my first bad experience with usps. Ive tried ups several times and have had several bad experiences with them. More of the packages looking intentially damaged than accidental like this one looked like. Plus with me living in a small town i get better service at least on my end. Packages always in a plastic bag when there is a chance of rain or tucked into the mud room. I also used to live right next to the ups dc which meant packages from them were the very last of the day even after 8pm sometimes.

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    You might swing by the post office and just ask.

I had a package come like that last year - and I walked in and described it and they had it back in the back in a bin with other loose stuff they collect from the bottom of the bags.

Top Bottom