Not open for further replies.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Yesterday I picked up little ceasars on the way home but it was cold by the time I got there because all the traffic from 70 was being re-routed. I ate most of it in the car.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yesterday I picked up little ceasars on the way home but it was cold by the time I got there because all the traffic from 70 was being re-routed. I ate most of it in the car.
    I liked Little Ceasars years ago. Then it seemed like they closed all their stores for a few years, and then came back and now they suck. The Little Ceasar guy on their logo cracks me everytime, though.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What is this guy talking about?
    At this point, it really doesn't matter. His legacy is this awesome thread! He created it, then faded off into the sun set, never to be heard from again. He is truly the stuff of legend......and at the moment, I can't even remember his name or what his original post was. Kinda sad.:(

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    At this point, it really doesn't matter. His legacy is this awesome thread! He created it, then faded off into the sun set, never to be heard from again. He is truly the stuff of legend......and at the moment, I can't even remember his name or what his original post was. Kinda sad.:(

If only they had this thread on computers, I hear they can remember all kinds of stuff.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    The point of this thread is that to the posts that are in the thread in the page that is to the number of pages, is that you have read it, and not to have understood it. The thread is here to be, that is that it is, not to be have had by a member of INGO which is not to be confused with that which has have had to which I say, "Nay."

A number of numbers is that what is the number of posts in this thread, but hopefully not to be had without such inane postings, but to understand it is to be understandable, not understood, but always under it, but over this thread, and here we are currently.

I hope that you now understand which is what is that which has had not a subtle, yet overwhelming understanding of what this thread is about.

That about sums it up.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    The point of this thread is that to the posts that are in the thread in the page that is to the number of pages, is that you have read it, and not to have understood it. The thread is here to be, that is that it is, not to be have had by a member of INGO which is not to be confused with that which has have had to which I say, "Nay."

A number of numbers is that what is the number of posts in this thread, but hopefully not to be had without such inane postings, but to understand it is to be understandable, not understood, but always under it, but over this thread, and here we are currently.

I hope that you now understand which is what is that which has had not a subtle, yet overwhelming understanding of what this thread is about.

That about sums it up.

^^^^^ What he said.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

That about sums it up.

Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?

I believe that in the event of such an event, the president would not have, if he has had, either. Where would it have come from if not for the enormous amounts of deposits in that I would have thought it otherwise, which was not clear or concise. I believe that's pretty clear.

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011

That about sums it up.
    Hum Interesting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom