• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    OK it's L O S E one O. Lost has one O so does lose.

Now that i have that out of my system.
    Get a pug!
    My daughter got one and I was not impressed with the idea either, but now I see they are a pretty good breed.
    Girls like 'em and they are just awesome little dogs.
    All the Pugs I have been in contact with don't nip at people like the some of the other small breeds tend to do.

:dunno: It was late and I had been drinking. My bad on the spelling normally I'm better than that.

I've heard good things about Pugs. Her mom has a French Bulldog and he is an awesome little dog. He is my buddy when we go for a visit at her house.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    UGH... I effin HATE pugs. Get a German Shepard puppy, remind her that it IS a "small dog", and if she carries the same kind of purse that most women carry, tell her to tote it around for awhile. She will get tired of it, and you will get one of the best dogs you can ever have in your life.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Good! Me too. Now for a random thought.

My fiance thinks we need a new puppy. I've already got a dog. He is a Boxer. She wants a whiny little rat dog like a Yorki. I love dogs and dogs normally love me, so I'm having a conundrum. I've got my dog and really don't want another, but she says he is my dog and she wants her own. But I know it will end up being my dog bc I will be the only one that ever plays with it and I will probably be the one to train it and walk it and take care of it. I don't want a small rat dog but I know I will love it anyway and I want her to be happy but I dont want to look like a nancy boy walking a little rat dog. Thus is my conundrum. Get a rat dog and look stupid and ultimately have an unhappy fiance anyway thay will accuse me of stealing her dog. Or not get another dog and still have an unhappy fiance. Either way I loose.

Dude, you better get the dog. If you don't get her something to dote on, you run a real risk of getting a BABY instead! You will love the ratdog and will indeed look like a wuss walking it........ But other possible outcomes are too horrible to risk.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    i like the color blue.......and my phone doesnt let me capitalize on this website for some reason. there.......thread topic averted

Thanks!

Dude, you better get the dog. If you don't get her something to dote on, you run a real risk of getting a BABY instead! You will love the ratdog and will indeed look like a wuss walking it........ But other possible outcomes are too horrible to risk.

I think that is her end game plan anyway. We are the last of the couples we know that are not married and do not have children of our own, And we have been together longer than most of them. Its been 5 yrs. We are planning to wait until she graduates and starts working to really settle down but now, according to her friends, we are the weird ones that are doing it right instead of jumping into it with no money or plan. :dunno:

Hopefully no kids to soon. We have 3 neices so I hope that will be enough to hold her for now. If not then I'll go ratdog shopping.

No they aren't.

Always the contrarian huh?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    OK it's L O S E one O. Lost has one O so does lose.

Now that i have that out of my system.
    Get a pug!
    My daughter got one and I was not impressed with the idea either, but now I see they are a pretty good breed.
    Girls like 'em and they are just awesome little dogs.
    All the Pugs I have been in contact with don't nip at people like the some of the other small breeds tend to do.

Not if you are Yer-a-peein'. Our friends from across the pond (who don't speak German as a first language for reasons that are parental or grand-parental to many of us) use "loose" the way we would use "lose".

I bet it's related tot he way they moved the "arr" from words that end with "R" and moved it to words that end with "A".

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Sorry I'm so educated in the English language. :dunno:

This is a very common mistake on the internets and I was hoping that by pointing out
    Lost has one O just like lose, that I could help a couple of people remember the difference.
    Just doing my Grammar Police duties.

Kary Awn

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Did somebody say bacon?

baconj.jpg

mikem1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    I did not get the point of this thread, there is something I missed guess I will go back and read it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom