Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good! Me too. Now for a random thought.

My fiance thinks we need a new puppy. I've already got a dog. He is a Boxer. She wants a whiny little rat dog like a Yorki. I love dogs and dogs normally love me, so I'm having a conundrum. I've got my dog and really don't want another, but she says he is my dog and she wants her own. But I know it will end up being my dog bc I will be the only one that ever plays with it and I will probably be the one to train it and walk it and take care of it. I don't want a small rat dog but I know I will love it anyway and I want her to be happy but I dont want to look like a nancy boy walking a little rat dog. Thus is my conundrum. Get a rat dog and look stupid and ultimately have an unhappy fiance anyway thay will accuse me of stealing her dog. Or not get another dog and still have an unhappy fiance. Either way I loose.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Good! Me too. Now for a random thought.

My fiance thinks we need a new puppy. I've already got a dog. He is a Boxer. She wants a whiny little rat dog like a Yorki. I love dogs and dogs normally love me, so I'm having a conundrum. I've got my dog and really don't want another, but she says he is my dog and she wants her own. But I know it will end up being my dog bc I will be the only one that ever plays with it and I will probably be the one to train it and walk it and take care of it. I don't want a small rat dog but I know I will love it anyway and I want her to be happy but I dont want to look like a nancy boy walking a little rat dog. Thus is my conundrum. Get a rat dog and look stupid and ultimately have an unhappy fiance anyway thay will accuse me of stealing her dog. Or not get another dog and still have an unhappy fiance. Either way I loose.
    OK it's L O S E one O. Lost has one O so does lose.

Now that i have that out of my system.
    Get a pug!
    My daughter got one and I was not impressed with the idea either, but now I see they are a pretty good breed.
    Girls like 'em and they are just awesome little dogs.
    All the Pugs I have been in contact with don't nip at people like the some of the other small breeds tend to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom